What did Santa buy you this Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My neighbour gave me a gift card from Shoppers Drug Mart and some chocolates. My brothers parcel is late in coming but hopefully it will arrive next week. I'm happy with what I have received. To me it's the thought that counts.
smile.gif
My largest present to myself is newly refinished hardwood floors.

What type of gifts did you receive?

I received money and gift cards which is completely fine with me. I still have to pay my insurance premium from my work even tho Im on maternity leave so all the extra money is helping out. If I didnt receive nething it wouldnt of bothered me what so ever.

I got Money, some books, a game for me Wii, the new jacks manequinn cd, and a scratch off lotery ticket.

and on the lottery ticket i won another lottery ticket lol

my mom also got me a necklace, and a pill case

oh I was very lucky.

I got stitch markers and knitting needles and knitting wool, I got candles and soap and makeup and nail polish, a silk scarf, cute boxers and girly knickers and a book or two.. and a pink ipod nano.

"Santa" was about 8 people - and 'he' spoilt me good!

i got a really nice ball of wool (lol that sounds really megre!) and a FLEXIBLE NEEDLE! wooo rosie! i'm going to knit a hat first.

i also got books, benefit perfume, a dvd, some lush bath bombs, BOOK OF SHADOWS VOL II!!! (yay yay!!!), a set of 24/7 eyeliner pencils, some polishes, style boutique for my DS, and the motel fisherman's cardi which i'm not sure fits me right yet.

motel-fisherman-cardigan-cream-p4622-7881_medium.jpg

xmas2.jpg

i've never knit in the round before so i'm just going to go for something simple first. just a simple hat, with ribbing for a few inches on the brim just to practise round knitting. i'm right in thinking that to end the hat, you just knit stitches together until the thing more or less joins and then sew it up? do you have any idea what i can use for stitch markers?

Well then I got:

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II

Urban Decay Hall of Fame

Katie Melua 'Pictures' & 'Piece by Piece' albums

Cecelia Ahern Book of Tomorrow

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Mary King's Autobiography

Gavin & Stacey Season 3

Bill Bailey's new DVD

and......

A £60 Gift Card for MAC =]

(they're my goodies from my OH)

From other people:

Silk Pyjamas

Pooh Bear Pyjamas

12 Month Subscription to Glamour

Gold Cardigan

Bottle of Wine (my OH's parents know me so well!)

Hair Stuff from Umberto Gianni

Pink Bed Socks

Clasp Bracelet

Jewellery Set with Pink Stones

erm... can't think if there's anything else.

Got to go get my goodies from my mum & dad today too.

I know my dad got me a Special 25th Anniversary Care Bear =]

I was spoiled this year!!

xxx

Only my loving, supporting wife knows about Jadeanne, and among the things she gave me was a 2 pack of lip balm by Burt's Bees and a pair of leopard print slippers that unfortunately were too small so they will have to go back to Target.

I also got myself Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 software and the "Missing Manual" book on how to get the most from it. In October and November I took digital photography classes and the instructor used Photoshop Elements in her demonstrations. She will continue classes in January and February and go further in depth on Photoshop Elements 8. Maybe I will start posting some pictures here eventually.

Money (I'm going to buy some games for my wii). Some movies, perfume, books and jewelry. My surprises this year was a Sweeny Todd locked and a Wonder Woman mirror compact that says "Strength & Beauty" it's beautiful, I adore it.

My mother shocked me with a GPS and an iPod Touch!!! I wasn't even expecting anything!

I also got Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It's the only HP movie we didn't have. So a better Christmas then what I was thinking!

Santa brought me a big book on old cameras... And a couple Pittsburgh Penguins shirts.. And a black and gold hockey tie... A box of chocolate covered cherrys that didn't last the day. Lol.

santa brought me --

acer aspire one netbook (had that early though)

pink electric blanket

purple boss perfume

£120 // $190

silver diamonique earrings

gemstone bracelet

silver ring with love on it

kipling bag (tiami)

4 forever friends bears

truck loads of chocolate lol

magazine subscription (fortean times)

bottle of archers

think thats it
smile.gif

just got to think of what to look for in the sales now to spend my money on
smile.gif

I recieved The Mascara sampler from sephora AWESOME it has ten mascaras from like Laura mercier, benefit, cargo, sephora, urban decay & more Its the best & A gift card for sephora That came with a ottle of sprkling wine lol YAYEAH!!!!!! I Also got "My Make Up" a game for the DSi Im like a kid its so fun all th makeup looks you can do lol & a Merry CHristmas to ME I bought a 80 Dollar ticket to see George Lopez YAy Thatwas sooo fun I needed a great laugh!!!! But BEst of all My kids got sooooo much gifts its crazy & they are both super happy & Well Thats the best gift!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the greatest Christmas ever! I asked everyone who would normally get my husband and I presents to either give us something that we can donate to a few of our favorite local organizations (the food bank, Salvation Army, animal shelter) or to donate to them directly. Well, our livingroom is overloaded with food galore, dog & cat food, brand new clothing, blankets, some great "girly" goodies (lotions, candles, makeup, shampoo...), WalMart giftcards and so much more!!!

Even with both of our Suburbans, we might need to make 2 trips

I am so blessed!

We got HTC android phones! Not because it was Christmas, but because my dog chewed on my previous cellphone
frown.gif

I was spoiled ! DVDs, Enya's best of CD, Neroli essential oil, a cute nightgown, a paperblanks notebook (Gutenberg's bible!! Love it), a moonstone pendant with a silver chain, and to myself different books and some jewelry. And i got to cook nothing as my brother invited my parents, his in laws and me for Christmas Eve
laughing.gif

Back