Egminerals - again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I tried. I really tried.

try to be loyal, try to be polite, try to be the best costumer.

but when a brand treat you in a bad way I don't know what to do anymore.

I order a few foundations, mousse foundation and the HD liquid foundation and more samples, but the shade that I order is quit dark from the sample that I order in the past.

before weeks a go I tried the Helena and It was perfect for my skin.

but when I order the full size its was too way dark for me.

I sent a lot of emails but no answer.

I sent the email in the holidays because I forgot that is an holidays and I waited but no answer until now.

in Suterday Diane from EG, sent me an email that she will locate my emails and she will answer me today (in Suterday) but she never did it.

I wonder what i'm going to do with this situation that the brand not answering to my emails.

I sent them email to ask for their address to return the products.

I have to say for the records that the done to me this in the past.

the agnore my emails and than apologize and I wonder why to treat like that to your costumer? why?

I'm very disapointed because the have great products.

and its a pitty!

frown.gif

frown.gif
sleepyhead.gif

Hi Simi,

wow, I recently posted about a problem I had with EGM as well. I guess their customer service is a hit or miss. I think EGM has good customer service when you do not have a problem, but it seems when you have a problem they ignore your e-mails.

There are many other MMU companies to try, still I'm surprised they would treat a customer like this. I mean why would you risk losing a customer and future business? I do not understand.

Thank you for letting us know.

I didn't want to make problems, but as a costumers I expect that MMU , that WE are make their business, treat thier customers in a good way.

I'm glad that I'm not alone but when we are losing our money , its very frustrating.

I hope the will understand our point.

and sorry for my English.

Yes, great way to describe it: hit or miss both customer service and products

Originally Posted by garacco /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Simi,wow, I recently posted about a problem I had with EGM as well. I guess their customer service is a hit or miss. I think EGM has good customer service when you do not have a problem, but it seems when you have a problem they ignore your e-mails.

There are many other MMU companies to try, still I'm surprised they would treat a customer like this. I mean why would you risk losing a customer and future business? I do not understand.

Thank you for letting us know.

They didn't answer to my e-mail too. I wanted to order a foundation for my friend and e-mailed them at the beginning of the month, asked for a help to chose a right match... Not every MMU company has so much "dark" foundations like EGM and my friend's skin tone is dark brownish... They didn't answer... May be they don't want new clients...

I had also send them email asking some question, but it's been a bt 3 weeks I didn't have any answer from them,so I just let go this company.To me, even their stuff is super good but their customer service sucks when customer have problem,I won't stay loyal.

thank you ladies for your posts.

I will not stay with them. but what am I doing with their products? I can't use them.

its so disapointed.
frown.gif

I feel decieved.

I just got this email from EGM as an official notice:

Quote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

E-Mails:

Your response to our Year End, Thank You Sale has been exceptional. Thank You. The response exceeded our expectations and has generated an overwhelming number of e-mail request for information. Due to this surge and planned vacations we found ourselves unable to reply to many request.

"We will be working around the clock and commit to replying to all e-mails within the next 48 hrs. We apologize for any inconvenience or concern this may have caused".

Order Shipments:

Due to the year end surge our shipment times have been extended. Below is the holiday schedule of processing and shipping orders.

Orders received before December 22, 09 have been shipped or will ship Today Dec. 30, 09.

Orders received Dec 24 will ship Tomorrow Dec. 31, 09.

Orders received on Dec 25, 26, and 27th are scheduled to ship by Jan 2, 2010. (Jan 1, is a holiday).

Orders received Dec 27, 28 are scheduled to ship Jan 3rd.

Orders received Dec 29, 30 are scheduled to ship Jan 4th and 5th.

Orders received Dec 31 and later are scheduled to ship within 3-4 business days.

Year End Sale:

Year End Sale Extended until Jan. 3rd. 2010.

Many have commented they were depending on information from us before placing an order. Due to this we are extending the 30% year end sale until Jan. 3rd 2010.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We again thank you for your patronage and understanding. We wish you a Safe and Happy Holiday and look forward to a Healthy and Prosperous 2010.

Best Regards,

The Earthen Glow Minerals Team

So maybe they aren't ignoring you but just swamped. I'm not defending them, merely suggesting that there may be more to the story.

yes. defentlly I know what are you meaning.

Diane sent me an email in Suterday, she promised to send me an answer.. but nothing!

I don't belive that the have a problems.

some emails the get and some not?

when we have a problem the DON'T get the mails but when we thank we get an answer in hour.

its sad!

and please forgive me that I'm "crying" but the really over the lines.

SimiSimi, if you paid with PayPal you may still have time to file a PayPal dispute. You have 45 days to do that through PayPal.

Try to do that and also try to send EGM another e-mail. Good Luck.

I hope others can give you some ideas.

I filed today a dispute and I've got a mail (exactlly the same time) from EG that my order canceled.. I thought I'm dreaming but it is the mail..

something wird here..

I did read on another forum today that EG has been slammed over the holidays and were unable to keep up - it sounds like they're getting things back under control now and the person who was posting about it said that they apologized sincerely for their slowness.

Not that it helps you any, but just saying. They do seem to be rather inconsistent but they are still a pretty new company.

An update about my dispute.

EGminerals didn't response me until now, and I escalated the dispute to a claim.

now I hope I will get an answer.

its a shame.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif An update about my dispute.
EGminerals didn't response me until now, and I escalated the dispute to a claim.

now I hope I will get an answer.

its a shame.

so they canceled your order but didn't refund you?

I have never had problems with EGminerals but I haven't ordered in about a month but maybe I have been lucky. I had the same problem with Meow, the full size was a full shade darker than the sample I got so I completely understand. I really think they (EGminerals) need to learn to prepare for the big sales, its starting to happen too often. I hope everything ends well!!!

thank you girls. your supports is mean a lot of to me.

I wish the behave like Meow. Meow have a great CS.

the will never do something like that.

the sent me an email about canceling the order but I didn't get anything.

its so a pity for me because I really liked this brand.

Regretfully Pay pal can't help me with this situation, because I've got the goodies and there is no problem with the shipping the can't help. I needed to resolve the situation with the seller. THE DIDN'T ANSWER ME, SO BECARFUL LADIES.

WHEN ALL THE GOODIES THAT YOU ORDER IS OK, YOU GREAT. WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ONE OF THE GOODIES YOU LOSE! SO BE CARFUL. I'M FEELING SO BAD, AND ITS SO FRUSRTRATING.I HOPE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A SITUATION LIKE THAT EVER.

hey simha,,,

am really sorry to hear abt ur situation. I hope that the company will sort out all their backlogged stuff and get things in order. Hopefully they can change the products that didnt suit you.

Actually I have a situation but its not a prob yet though. I ordered from them on the 14th nov, and got my stuff but missing the $0.01 sample foundation kit. They informed me that it wll b shipped soon as the stock was about to arrive tat week. I waited but nothing. i also made another order on the 15th dec and got the stuff just a few days ago but no sample inside so I just emailed them about it today...so gotta wait for their reply. I just hope that it will not be a troublesome journey for me. So far i did not have any probs with eg so hope it stays that way 2.

Back