Leggings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Where can I buy spandex leggings that are not see through, that I can wear with just a shirt, that don't cost 50 dollars or some insane amount.

Thanks

Colormeup

Doesn't American Apparel sell something like that? I can think of stores in Australia, but none in the US...

be careful though, leggings are not a substitute for pants!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Doesn't American Apparel sell something like that? I can think of stores in Australia, but none in the US...
be careful though, leggings are not a substitute for pants!

I plan to wear a longer shirt, but I don't want it to be see through if it rides up a bit in the back. Just a curiosity, why are leggings not supposed to be pants when they make pants that as super spandexy? As for american apparel, their quality can be hit or miss, they tend to be expensive, not to mention there isn't one near me. I'm thinking something around 20 dollars?

anything that potentially shows a panty-line or is semi sheer should not be worn as pants, including spandex-y pants, if they fall into either of these categories, IMO.

super tight leggings or pants tend to highlight all the worst features of the leg and bum, IMO, whether they are too fat or too thin, so it's a good idea to get a friend or family member to check out the rear view before you leave the house!

As I said, I could mention several stores in Australia but I'm not familiar with many US brands

I am not sure of brands bellow 50 that are completely sheer,

i am a fan of so low's leggings and if you gt them on sale (you can look on there site just google it) they are about 35. i like them just cause they feel more like a cotton material than pure spandex which makes my leggs itch but also because they are 100 percent opaque.

Some other places you could try are places like dance suply stores either online or in your area they tend to sell leggings and such for ballet dancers and these tend to be better prices for a higher quality item than you will find in clothing stores

Hue also makes leggings at about 25 dollars, sold at department stores but you could prob find them for even less at a place like marshals or tj maxx

I just saw some leggings in the VS catalog.

Just searched the website for leggings and got 48 results.

So many leggings in so many colors and styles! The yoga legging is on sale 2/$40.

Wear self suporting thigh highs!! None of those leggins/tights issues.. Walgreens... 2 for $5!!
smile.gif

my most favorite leggings are ones i buy in the sports sections made for aerobics and running... they stay up, hold you in, opaque, and not fashion priced... the only thing- they usually only come in black.

Latest posts

Back