Any New Year's Resolution No Buys? We'll help you through it!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I'll be starting another no-buy. One month at a time. January has the same stipulations as before. Only necessities! Food and such, no clothes... no make up (only swaps) Not really going to treat myself until I can drop at least 15 pounds. I think it will take 2 months or so... Then its of to the mall!

Any one else have a January No Buy?

Ha ha ha ha must be the pigment thing? LOL But I hate that they don't give samples, have sales or coupons and that I have to go to the STORE not COUNTER for a good B2M.

I have been on a low buy but now i really want to go on a no buy and just buy clothes which i really need.

I am always on a no buy! i have actually been doing good so far, of course only nesecities (like femenine hygene items)

especially since i splurged on 2 pair of jeans (400 bucks!!!) since the pairs i have been wearing the past few years (about 8 or so) are really atrocious.

This is the start of my year long no-buy and I'm really restricting myself. My sister said she'd help me stick to it but my friends just laughed at me!! I'm not sure which one of them knows me better!

I would like to try and no on a no buy until next month since it will be my birthday and of course I would like to buy myself something. After that I want to try and not buy anything.

I'm going on a makeup no-buy pretty soon. I want to focus on my fragrance collection, but always get distracted by my craving for more makeup. Sooo starting uhhh tomorrow (lol, I'm going to Ulta tonight), I'm going to avoid buying any makeup for at least month. I suck at no-buys, but I'm really going to try!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm going on a makeup no-buy pretty soon. I want to focus on my fragrance collection, but always get distracted by my craving for more makeup. Sooo starting uhhh tomorrow (lol, I'm going to Ulta tonight), I'm going to avoid buying any makeup for at least month. I suck at no-buys, but I'm really going to try! I know what you mean! But I think its easierst to go on a month no buy and start one week at a time
smile.gif
Easier to focus... short baby steps.

I have overspent to a terrifying degree, I have allowed myself a small amount of weekly pocket money which I am saving for the spring colour collections. I just want to pay off my credit card and have a holiday in the autumn.

I sold alot of my stuff so im going to buy a few things. I think I will get the UD Alice in Wonderland palette.

im on a no buy kick =/ im tryin to sell my things so i can make my credit card payments even tho they are late =[ i have a problem im not good with dividing up money i need someone good with finances to help me outt...

Latest posts

Back