I need belt help!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a new dress and I think it crys out for a belt to define my waist. Sooo...here are some choices, which is best. (Also are the boots and leggings OK?)

depesp.jpg

1zbh3j8.jpg

In this picture the belt color is not "true", it is actually a chrome silver chain...the same color as the necklace.

244qrz6.jpg

I love the first belt. It's brighter and just seems to pull the outfit together. The other belts are too dark somehow.

I love the silver chain! I think it falls just right
smile.gif

PS I wished my legs looked that good in leggings and boots
smile.gif
no worries there. Looks awesome!

I like the first belt too. Because it's wider it's appearing to cinch in your waist more and because of it's colour it's adding a bit of contrast to the outfit.

The first one is the best. With that belt the outfit looks really good.

Definitely the first one and your boots and leggings go perfect with your outfit.
smile.gif

I like them all but like the other girls say, the first belt really pops because it contrasts with the rest, the second belt still defines your waist, but blends in more with the outfit (ie. black belt black boots, black leggings) and the 3rd is really pretty too! That wasn't much help deciding on one, but they all look nice!

I like the first belt. But then again, I am a sucker for statement pieces
wink.gif

It just seems to break up the print on the dress, making it a bit less overwhelming. Gorgeous!

I like the first belt too, for the same reasons as everyone is saying.

btw Happy New Year Lisa

I like the first one! The third one blends in too much with the dress, I don't even notice it. The second one seems pointless because it's so thin.

Back