Revlon Double Twist Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this yet? I'm running out of voluminous and was wondering about switching.

P-eyeDoubleTwist-lg.jpg

• MASSIVE Volume. REMARKABLE Definition.
  • Revolutionary 2-in-1 brush.
  • Thickening Brush + Separating Combs = The Ultimate Lash Look
  • Available in 4 shades, including a new signature Revlon® shade, Blackened Ruby.
  • Also available in waterproof formula.
source

I tried this a while back, during my DS mascara craze. I have a picture of my lashes with it...I'll try to find it. I honestly don't remember what I thought of it though. Not much help, I know lol.

the brush looks like it would make my lashes clumpy but that would be an easy fix. I have never tried this but would love to hear how it works

(also FYI my favorite volumizing mascara is the maybeline one in the fat yellow tube)

Haven't even seen it yet. I'm not a fan of Revlon mascaras. The tube is prettier than the others.

lol adrienne!! that's exactly why i wanted to know more about it! i'm so swayed by packaging. and the brush looks really fat and nice. i've never tried a revlon mascara either i have to say, i do love my l'oreal voluminous but its getting harder to find.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haven't even seen it yet. I'm not a fan of Revlon mascaras. The tube is prettier than the others. Me either. I tried a few and ended up with clumpy, gross lashes.

I tried this last week....I hate fat mascara brushes so im not even sure why i bothered. It left little black flakes under my eyes after only a few hours....wasnt impressed.

Haven't seen it here either and not a big fan of that type of brush.. Or Revlon mascaras in general.

I didn't like it at all. The first application was ok. But after that it made my lashes clumpy and the mascara wand was scary after the first application.

sounds pretty nasty! thanks guys, i think i'll give it a miss and head for a rebuy of voluminous.

Back