Bad makeup? What is wrong with people?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the Mean Girls syndrome and its so easy to make fun of people on the internet. Most of those girls have low self esteem anyway so it makes them feel better. Its sad.

i dont know about you guys but if they ever put my face on that site i would be so far up there butts. not to mention i would probably sue them for defemation of character, slander and not to mention plagerism for stealing my image and a photo taken by me.

that being said most of the stuff appears to be from makeup forum competitions so while yes out of context it appears odd, they all are really well done.

Clearly these people have nothing better to do than make fun of others. Most likely due to there own insecurity

the whole thing is one big bullying site. One of the mods was super proud of how she banned someone for not thinking someones makeup was ugly.

i was looking through the site, cuase i wanted to see if any of the people who post put up there own pictures on there lj or something (they dont)

but i did see the mods will remove pictures of people if they are members of the forum... so they are not allowed to insult each other or people they deam "cool" aka people who are mean as them

! banned someone because she didn't think the makeup was bad?

Lol it sounds like a group of teenagers or middle-school students!

I mean, I typed Lol, but I aint laughing. They seem like a bunch of jerks.

That place and maybe one more is like that.

Its sad..but its there and there's nothing that can be done about it, they poke fun at themselves as well and if you ask them without all the strong arming and pitbulling...they will remove your pic as fast as they added it.

But I can name by the tons sites where people poke fun at one another....essentially its not funny to some...but I can take criticism of all kinds and I poke fun at myself so sites like that dont bother me...even if my face was there...

This is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen!

anyone get a chance to read under the user info, the rules under the about me page?

people can be such a**holes!

It really is rude how far people will go on the internet. It's because they don't have the guts to do it in person.

lol....

what idiots. this is why no one takes livejournal seriously!

I never take livejournal seriously either. I'm all for constructive criticism but the internet is where people release their inner most meanies lol. They figure they can be jerks because no one knows who that person is in the first place.

Alrighty then....I suppose there are a lot of people out there who don't actually have lives to live? :S

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Alrighty then....I suppose there are a lot of people out there who don't actually have lives to live? :S I think it is more than that... i have no live, clearly by my constantly being on here. But i have not started insulting people.

Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose makeup opinions are too. A lot of those pictures have dramatic but very artistic and imaginative makeup. Then again, I'm not so closed minded to think my way of applying makeup is the only right way to do it.

thats so nasty
frown.gif

I think that website must be trolls trolling trolls. The few posts I looked through were obviously contest looks, or looks for halloween or a crazy night out.

The second post (with the Spongebob icon near it) is CLEARLY to be funny, it's QueenofBlendingMUA, and these people posted on there ''How in the WORLD could she think that looks good, etc'' only to come back on later and say ''OOH I get it, it's a joke, LOOOOOOOL''

How dumb can you be? Jeez

Well, I actually think my picture was on the site and removed. The reason why I know this is because I was getting a high amount of traffic from that LiveJournal site, so I know my link was posted somewhere on the site. I went to the referring link and the page was taken down. Who knows what happened there. I get made fun of all the time. I get nasty comments on my blog at least once per week. I don't care so much because it's mostly people who are insecure with themselves so they have to make fun of others just to release some of that angst. I can't say I'm innocent.. I make fun of celebrities for being ugly all the time; but those are celebs.. people who get paid millions to be ugly, so I guess it's not really that hurtful.
3.gif

Latest posts

Back