Anyone that Plays videogames or build pcs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how many other girls are out there that play video games like COD, Dragon Age, Halo, and Shift.

I love video games! And I'm in the process of building my own PC

i have build pc's befor with my guy, many years ago though its just as cheap to buy one these days, i do play games but mainly things like GTA 3 > and burnout paradise, animal crossing, stuff like that, i used to LOVE themepark for the pc and the old black & white games
smile.gif
im ALWAYS on my DSI i prefer that these days

I've built PC's like forever..... but with the cheap cost, lately it's hard to justify.... Still rebuild them and upgrade them plus I have a 2007 Megatouch Evo Ion touch screen game system that I just replace the motherboard on... Awesome game.... bought it used from a pizza place that went out of business....

I used to be in Wow and NWN, but right now i don't have anymore to play. I'm drooling over Assassin's creed lineage though, but my computer is too old, and i'm not sure my father would let me use his, which we have just rebuilt.

My next computer will be probably have to be a laptop i can use for work and travel with, but i haven't decided which one, apart that it won't be from Asus.

I've been a gamer for most of my life. We have all the systems but right now I'm relegated to my PC since my fiancé has taken over the TV and the PS3 playing Dragon Age and Demon's Souls. I'm playing Dragon Age too, just on my laptop. I love RPGs, fighting games, adventure and puzzle games mostly but it's a blast playing things like Resistance 2 online. I'm a massive a Final Fantasy fangirl and I love the Baldur's Gate games. Oblivion and LittleBigPlanet are awesome too. If I'm not surfing the web or reading I'm gaming. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like to repair and rebuild computers.

I'm also starting to explore Linux, and my current favorite is Linux Mint 8.

I've never built my own computer, and with my boyfriend being an IT techie I won't ever have to! He can do it =]

I play WoW on & off, I love Halo 2 and SW Battlefront.

I want an original XBOX to get all the best SW games like Knights of the Old Republic.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never built my own computer, and with my boyfriend being an IT techie I won't ever have to! He can do it =]
I play WoW on & off, I love Halo 2 and SW Battlefront.

I want an original XBOX to get all the best SW games like Knights of the Old Republic.

smile.gif

they are all on pc i love playing them my bf has over a tb worth of games
laughing.gif
I love geeky bfs

I've been playing Super Mario Bros Wii for the past 3 weeks nonstop lol and I typically just play skateboarding/snowboarding and racing games but my bf's been getting me into Halo and Call of Duty.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been playing Super Mario Bros Wii for the past 3 weeks nonstop lol and I typically just play skateboarding/snowboarding and racing games but my bf's been getting me into Halo and Call of Duty. good games there fun on co-op video games brings couples closer atleast i like to think so

In 2003 I used to go to the thrift stores and collect Computer towers

I would sit in the middle of the living room take them all apart, separate the hardware components (graphic cards/hard drives/sound cards etc .. and I rebuilt 4 good but a bit slow computers that were good enough for chatting,web surfing and mini games , for all my kids and a extra for a guest friend..

Total cost 10 $

I'm not a game lover but I like Zelda and Super Mario. GTA and Guitar Hero are always fun.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif In 2003 I used to go to the thrift stores and collect Computer towersI would sit in the middle of the living room take them all apart, separate the hardware components (graphic cards/hard drives/sound cards etc .. and I rebuilt 4 good but a bit slow computers that were good enough for chatting,web surfing and mini games , for all my kids and a extra for a guest friend..

Total cost 10 $

dude awesome idea

Originally Posted by MomentoMoir /img/forum/go_quote.gif they are all on pc i love playing them my bf has over a tb worth of games
laughing.gif
I love geeky bfs

I don't know if KOTOR was released onto the mac though as that's what I have. We have Battlefront for our macs though. But even so, I prefer to play those games with a game pad as opposed to a keyboard and mouse.

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know if KOTOR was released onto the mac though as that's what I have. We have Battlefront for our macs though. But even so, I prefer to play those games with a game pad as opposed to a keyboard and mouse. oh ew macs no offense there just a b**** to upgrade

Originally Posted by MomentoMoir /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh ew macs no offense there just a b**** to upgrade Not when your bf works for them as a mac genius repairing them everyday and knows them inside out
smile.gif

i have my DS that i love, haha, i got this really childish game for it for christmas, it's called style boutique. you have a little shop, people come in and ask you to match things to their outfits that they're already wearing. its meant for like five year olds but its so much fun.

i like simple games! i find it hard to enjoy war or shooter games.

Lol ! I'm the same, my brother's all about Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Counter Strike, but i had a problem of concentration, after 15 minutes, i had to do something else.

I think nowadays the game i play most often is Tetris, on my old white Game Boy (i even had the Tetris watch !). I'm still proud of my big old "vintage" 4 batteries thing, some people think i'm crazy and should just get a more recent machine, and some are just surprised it's still working
laughing.gif

Back