Jennifer Connelly Fashion Statement

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
InStyle spotted Jennifer Connelly on her way to N.Y.C.'s Ed Sullivan Theater for the Late Show with David Letterman

She's wearning a pleated Balenciaga skirt and cutout booties with a black blazer and scarf

4-011210-jennifer-connelly-290.jpg

That skirt is really quite hideous. I only saw her from the waist up when I watched the show, and I thought she looked lovely but that skirt is not hot IMO!

I think the skirt looks good, just not paired with those items. Not digging those shoes tho..

I don't know if it is a fad anymore, tanning beds have been here for years now with no signs of going away anytime soon, but I do agree that fair skinned women are just as beautiful as women who are darker,

I like the outfit. The skirt is the only thing that's kinda flashy so it works with the rest of the understated pieces. I'd wear it except for the big scarf. I don't like bulky things around my neck. I feel choked. I even like the boots even tho I wouldn't choose it if it were at a store.

Back