Going to ulta.. need suggestions please!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted, but I hope you all had a wonderful holiday filled with good times and good (and numerous) cosmetic products, hehe!

I'm going to Ulta this evening, and I really would like any and all suggestions you may have. I have a pretty large budget (YAY!), but I haven't been makeup shopping in a long time and would like to know about any products you have purchased recently and love.

I'm not looking for many things in particular, but I do want to find something that I could put on my face that freshens/brightens me up and is quick to use. Also a new, CLUMP-FREE mascara. I'm a veterinary technician, so I really wanted to find items that are not over the top looking but can make me look my best.

Thanks in advance, everyone! This would really help me out!!

smashbox blushes, stila lipglaze, urban decay primer potion, too faced lash injection, amazing cosmetics concealer(buy 1 get 1 free), lorac natural performance foundation

Yep. I want to try the Amazing Cosmetics Concealer for myself..heard it was really good. Also theres a skincare brand called Korres...I tried some samples of this and it works really good. Covergirl's Lash Blast mascara is really good.

Also try the CG Lash Length (known for reducing clumps)

Cover_Girl_LashBlast_Length_main.jpg

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back