I got married!! With pics of course

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the big day finally came! My fiancé Shawn and I got married after 4 1/2 years of being together (3 1/2 of which were long distance! Wohoo go us lol). Here are some pics of our 1st wedding. I`m saying 1st because there will be another wedding in San Diego for Shawn´s family, once I have moved there (which will be in summer). Anyway, it was a small, intimate wedding with just my closest friends and family. It turned out perfect for us!

The ceremony at the registry office (we had a pianist play "My heart will go on" during the ring exchange...every single person in my family cried like little girls. My dad was the worst of all). Both the bride and the groom have to have a "witness" who have to give their signatures during the ceremony. So those are the two people next to us, just in case you´re wondering

IMG_9098.jpg

My friends threw rose petals when we walked out of the building, which we were supposed to clean up afterwards (as told by an office cleaning person. Yeah right)

16850_1080836837785_1732245019_1621.jpg

The reception

IMG_9118.jpg

The best part of the reception, dessert. It´s a chocolate mousse tower filled with chilled raspberry sauce

IMG_9122.jpg

Wedding cake (white breading and white chocolate mousse filling)

IMG_9127.jpg

Me with Shawn, my grandma, parents and brother

IMG_9156.jpg

Me with my wonderful mother in law, Shawn, his sister and Shawn´s dad

IMG_9158.jpg

I almost knocked over the little christmas tree with my foot!

IMG_9162.jpg

Congratulations to both you and Shawn on your wedding!!!

You look absolutely gorgeous! - great pics!

You looked so gorgeous and you chose the perfect dress. Congratulations to a long and happy life together
smile.gif

Congratulations and thanks for sharing those pictures. This was in Austria right? I don't think you mentioned. Where are you going to live?

thanks guys. Yes, the wedding was in Austria and my husband had to go back home 2 days after the wedding. So sad, right? But I´ll be moving to San Diego in summer so next time we see each other will also be the end of having a long distance relationship.

Oh, and my dress was $90 from David´s bridal hehe

awww, how sweet! I saw some of these on facebook, but it looks like you had a lovely time. Congratulations, I know you've waited for ages for this!

Latest posts

Back