Kiefer Southerland in a dress - Hot or not!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How hot it Kiefer??

Kiefer Southerland wears a dress on Letterman Show

s-DAVID-LETTERMAN-large.jpg

Kiefer Sutherland wore a dress on Letterman Wednesday night, much to his own chagrin. Decked out in combat boots, a long-sleeved t-shirt and a green print dress, the "24" star told Dave that he lost a bet over the weekend, wrongly believing the New England Patriots would beat Baltimore.

But while Kiefer lost, the audience won. Dave's first comment, when he stopped laughing, was, "You doing a remake of Beverly Hillbillies? You're Granny?" He followed up with an offer, "If you get on the subway like that, I'll give you $1,000."

Kiefer responded, "Riding the subway would be easier than what I'm going through right now. This I think might be the most humiliating moment of life, and I've had a few to choose from." (Kiefer has been arrested for DUI, was charged for headbutting someone last year and has drunkenly pounced on a Christmas tree - video embedded at the bottom )

The whole clip CBS posted is funny, and also includes a poke at Jay Leno and talk of purses and leg shaving.

Source - Kiefer Sutherland Wears A Dress On Letterman (VIDEO)

i guess in a way it could be taken as an insult to women. the Loser has to wear a dress?

Of course he's hot and what makes him even hotter is knowing he is willing to go through humiliation to keep his word.
smile.gif

Kiefer Sutherland (Karren) hehe U not O

This is him in the mid 80's mmm!

Kiefer_Sutherland_Biography.jpg

He was one of my fave actors back in the day

*giggles @ Ricci's post* I swear I must have watched The Lost Boys a gazillion times as a teenager and that is why.

Latest posts

Back