The She Space shutting down

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an e-mail today saying she doesn't want a company that isn't close to it's customers because it's too huge. She is opening another one called HOPE. Everything is on sale there. I've never used any eyeshadows are they any good?

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got an e-mail today saying she doesn't want a company that isn't close to it's customers because it's too huge. She is opening another one called HOPE. Everything is on sale there. I've never used any eyeshadows are they any good? I think they are good.

Its so sad. because I think Heather was very kind and nice with her costumers.

and I'm allways sad that MMU brands are shutting down.

frown.gif

I have those pigments.. not as good as MAC ,, application wise

Sorry they are shutting down, there is just so many mineral site stores availble

Haven't ordered from them in almost 2 years, but when I found out they're shutting down, ordered 47 shadows in one go. They're on sale for $2.50 for a 3g jar.

I just ordered twenty eyeshadows from the holiday sale and was very pleased. I think the quality is good... especially since I paid 2.50 and the 3 g jars are packed to the brim. Just ordered 40 more, they last forever so I think its a good investment. Really sad to see her taking the site down

Does this mean everytime her business grows she is going to change the name?

I guess I am a little confused because I can't find any further information on her site.

Okay so her message board has all the details as well as a link to a clearance page where there are select limited edition colors for $2.00

That's too bad ! Can't say i was much of a fan though, the only color i really adored was LE, and stupid me didn't back order one.

I have three orders I'm waiting on.
blush.gif
Placed one order right away when I read about her closing because I love Lucky Charm so wanted a backup. Then another once I saw some more shades that I had been wanting to try. Now last night I placed yet another order because there was some clearance shades that I wanted for $2!
11.gif
She's only listing the clearance one group at a time so I have a feeling I'll be placing even more orders but not too happy about having to keep paying for shipping of more orders.
doh.gif

I'm still not really sure what's going on with the closing. She's keeping some of the stuff so maybe just not going to carry so many pigments & changing the name? What happens if the new one gets larger too?
wassatt.gif

question please..

I want you suggestion for a cool shimmering or pearl colors that I can use it as blushes from TSS site.

thank you!

I placed an order for 40 samples last week ... I figured for $.50 a sample, I didn't have too much to lose. People either seem to LOVE TSS or hate it, there is really not much middle ground.

Latest posts

Back