Heidi Montag: Better Before or After

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HEIDI-MONTAG-PLASTIC-SURGERY-PHOTOS.jpg

Picture Source

HeidiMontagHair.jpg

Meh. Still annoying as f*ck. Next thing you know Wildenstein's gonna have a long lost sister before this is over.

I think she was pretty before but I guess id have to see a non-photoshop picture to see the real difference. lol

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she was pretty before but I guess id have to see a non-photoshop picture to see the real difference. lol Lol I know right. They should add an 11th plastic surgery: overdone photoshopping.

I think she looked better before. She looks a little softer and more natural. I am glad she fixed her eyebrow color though. It looks better now.

before is better, but i never thought she was that pretty anyway, LC all the way!!
biggrin.gif

Wow, could she have gotten her implants any bigger, who was she taking inspiration from, Pamela Anderson?

I actually thought she was pretty before (as in her before picture) now though UGH she looks like so plastic and just downright generic. And to top it off her new breasts are horrible!! way to fake! She should have stuck with her first set of implants, they were nice.

The 'before' photo with her smaller implants, I think she looks pretty good there. In the 'after' aka GIANT implants photo, her face is all distorted and looks weird. If you cant stay in the spotlight from the hills, a fake wedding followed by a real wedding, and your annoying attempt at a singing career, I guess the next natural step in hollywood would be to over indulge in plastic surgery...gotta keep in the headlines somehow!

I heard that she wants bigger implants, on the Wendy Williams show.

I think she is a pretty girl, but its up to her if she wants to improve. Not for me to judge.

does anyone know if the new surgeries are even true? I tried to compare the before and after.. it just looks like photoshop to me!

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif does anyone know if the new surgeries are even true? I tried to compare the before and after.. it just looks like photoshop to me! Good point....it could be a huge publicity stunt....but with People magazine?

i prefer the before. She looks like she had the muscle below her eyes snipped which always cahnges the eye shape and makes it gross.

i also feel like the features of her face no longer fit together.

however i will reserve judgement till i see real life pictures. The pictures in the magazine are so photoshoped it is hard to tell what she really looks like now

She looks so old now. Like a 65 year old with amazing plastic surgery.

Latest posts

Back