lol passed my online class!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
YAY!! So one of my classes is done with. Even though it is only the middle of the semester, my online Law class is only half a semester long...

I just took my final exam online and made a 96/100!! YAY!
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
So I got an A in the class!!

lol now only more 4 classes to make A's in this semester!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess

And dangit I spelled online wrong in the subject line!! DARNIT!!

I fixed it for ya Leila!
wink.gif

Oh and CONGRATS my darlin'

yay! you've been doing very well with tests lately. maybe it'll be the same thing with mac!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Alright Leila - way to go - congrats!
claps.gif
Keep up w/those lucky turtles!!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess YAY!! So one of my classes is done with. Even though it is only the middle of the semester, my online Law class is only half a semester long...
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

Congrats!

A Law class, huh? Are you studying to be a lawyer or is the class for another degree?

I am actually studying Criminology, the law class is one of my required courses though for my degree... lol I kind of have to know the law so I know what NOT to do and what I can "get" people for!

I am going to become a Field Crime Scene Investigator, which means I will go to a crime scene and collect evidence to be analyzed and try to figure out the crime scene and what happened and how... Kind of like playing the game Clue but MUCH harder and MUCH MUCH more fun!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am actually studying Criminology, the law class is one of my required courses though for my degree... lol I kind of have to know the law so I know what NOT to do and what I can "get" people for!
I am going to become a Field Crime Scene Investigator, which means I will go to a crime scene and collect evidence to be analyzed and try to figure out the crime scene and what happened and how... Kind of like playing the game Clue but MUCH harder and MUCH MUCH more fun!!

Congrats
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

That's exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up, LOL my father is a Criminologist so it was kind of my roll model . . . I ended up studding Physics instead
icon_confused.gif

lol Physics is good too!! I was actually planning on being a doctor, my older sister is one... But then I realized that wasn't for me, and I switched majors. I have been sooo happy since...

Nice job Leila!
claps.gif
You are quite a multi-tasker! lol You can ace classes, do great makeup and hang with us here all at the same time!
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by MACGoddess YAY!! So one of my classes is done with. Even though it is only the middle of the semester, my online Law class is only half a semester long...
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

WTG Leila
claps.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess And dangit I spelled online wrong in the subject line!! DARNIT!! Congratulations! This is wonderful. You mention law. Exactly what are you studying? I worked for Lawyers co-operative Publishing Company for many years (now West Publ. Co). I dealt with all law schools/ univs. nationwide. Good luck in your other classes. Quite an achievement...good for you!.
claps.gif

Petite Syrah (Gail)

Latest posts

Back