What's a ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lindsay_Lohan_382253a.jpg

this is what i got from a google search. lol

is this what you mean?! LOL

I saw a website not that long ago about stopping the trout pout lol. I think it looks silly.

A trout pout is when people's lips are so full (usually from injections) that they look like fish lips. Generally speaking, full lips are considered sexy, though.

images

No, not Angelina. It's not full lips so much as that kissy face looking thing women do with their lips to make them look fuller. Pretty common among MySpace and Facebook pictures.

article-0-024821D4000005DC-872_468x644.jpg

definition of a trout pout is lesley ash she went from looking great to looking a state see pic

troutB.jpg

IMO, a trout pout is that overstuffed look that lips get from way too many injections, which also make it difficult for the person who has them to change the shape or expression she can make with them.

thus:

3123345087.jpg

I think its pumping up the top lip that gives the fishy effect...

I have really full lips, both top and bottom but my bottom is still larger then my top....in these cases its like the top matches the bottom?

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karren you make my day, LOL!!!` I agree- made my day too. I don't get the attraction either-- it's fine when it's natural but the injections just make them look bizarre. Wonder if they can talk or if they sound like "Mush mouth" from Fat Albert cartoons? LOL

Back