Olive Oil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that olive oil, coconut oil, advocado oil and palm oil are all great for the hair.

I like coconut oil best - apply it to dry hair. Wait about 1 hour then shampoo out. Follow with conditioner. Your hair should feel noticeably softer.

Olive oil is great for moisture and its does not clog your pores. I use organic EVO from head to toe. It's a very old remedy.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think that olive oil, coconut oil, advocado oil and palm oil are all great for the hair.
I like coconut oil best - apply it to dry hair. Wait about 1 hour then shampoo out. Follow with conditioner. Your hair should feel noticeably softer.

I use this blend of oils! I don't measure, i just try to mix them approx evenly. I apply before shampoo and leave on for around 30 minutes.

Olive oil is great for your hair. Just use it very very sparingly. If you have thin hair it will make you hair oily. But if you have thick hair it will do great.

olive oil is great for EVERYTHING. its the only thing ill let near my eyes to remove eye makeup.

this is something ive learned that has really been helping my hair as it grows out: warm up equal parts extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil in a small bowl, and massage (preferably have someone help) the mixture on your scalp for 3-5 minutes. the more the better. hopefully you have someone with patience willing to help. after the scalp massage, i leave it in for 30 minutes to an hour then shower.

the scalp massage is a no brainer..regular scalp massages stimulate hair growth. the blend of oils is what takes it all the way..the new (faster growing) hair will be shiny, hopefully thicker (it was in my case), and healthier
smile.gif

I didn't now that olive oil is good for the hair. I use products which contains coconut oil because gives my hair a silky and smooth natural healthy look.

I never heard of using olive oil in the hair I only use coconut oil in my hair

I have damaged hair from coloring and styling and I used olive oil on my hair the other day. Let it sit for about an hour with a plastic bag on my head and then washed my hair. It really helped my hair. Made it soft and shiny. I'm so impressed with the results. Better than any hair mask I've tried.

100% pure olive oil is GREAT for your hair. I use it as a hot oil treatment, it's better than store bought because it doesnt have chemicals in it.

Latest posts

Back