These Slippers will Freak You Out!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think if i saw these slippers peering out from under the bed it would freak me out!

ratslipper.jpg

!I know someone who will get a kick from these!)

OMG Darls!!! Wow...

Yea... Imagine waking up all groggy in the night to go pee and these are the first things your eyes rest on... I'd be jumping up and down on my bed screaming...

I would freak out if i saw those, and for a diffrent reason.

I have 20 pet rats currently, and seeing two dead rats would instantly make me think they were two of mine that were dead.

that being said, my two pet cats would LOVE these to play with i am sure

i have never had furry things (except cats) as a pet so it would certainly freak me out. No not mine, they don't look real healthy do they?

Not healthy at all. They look like drowned rats to me. The scary part is they look to darn real not to be to me. brrr

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ya know I'm a rodent lover, but sadly I wouldn't have those on my feet either. was yours gray or white?
icon_queen.gif
i guess its different when they are born and bred as pets, but for me it would take some getting used to having something like them as pets.

Rachel was mostly a soft grey colour but she had a white streak of fur along her belly up to her chin. And she had the most adorable huge pink ears and long tail.

Rats get a bad rap - they are great pets!

Rats rule and dogs drool!!!

Sorry for hijacking this thread - now back to fashion.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry for hijacking this thread - now back to fashion. ok how come this is considered fashion?

The slippers aren't fashionable at all.

Now maybe if there were little slippers that rats could wear...

Back