Work from home in your OfficePOD.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1232f867a1c320be_11.preview.jpg

CasaSugar reports that for those of you who work at home, but are longing for a workspace that's more distinct than your dining room table or a desk crowded into the bedroom, the OfficePOD is probably something you regularly dream about. This uber-modern small building can easily be tucked into a corner of your property, creating a separate work environment form your home. The company, which is located in London, originally promoted the OfficePOD as a way to reduce commuting, and the time and environmental costs associated with it. However, for the at-home worker or small business owner, the concept translates perfectly on this side of the pond.

For about $24,000, an OfficePOD can be delivered and assembled in your backyard in a day. And if you're not willing to commit, there are lease options as well. Since the pods are only about seven feet square, the small size ensures that in almost all cases, building permits are not needed to proceed with installation.

Have you ever thought about adding a separate home office to your house? Or do you already have one? How do you think that separating your home office from your home life might improve things around your house?

Source - Cool Idea: OfficePOD

Ever watch Shark Tank? (ABC Fri night)

Its not my thing, a bit on the expensive side and I only see a few of these being sold. So I'm out.

Send me a check for $24,000 and I'll start working on it right away, Adrienne! Lol

Oh WOW Karren! This is too cool! I need a pod. Seems like a good way for work at home people to keep biz separate from home.

But then again... there goes my tax break :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think its a great idea for ppl who work at home. Your own little office.

Wow, that's pricey! I wonder how much it costs to actually add an addition to your house, rather than a pod? At least an addition would be permanent and add to your home's value.

I would love more work I could do at home, period. I do have a pt job sort of at home, but it's not office related. I wish I could find something to do from home, computer or phone related. And I wouldn't demand a pod. ;p

I would prefer to start with a small business either is online work or teaching. I just start with online work from home first of all start my career as content writer and then coming to handle online clients for diferent kinds of work and now i'm working one my client project which is related to Fleet in Locks Smith from United Kingdom. I'm really happy to do these kind of jobs.

I know that working at home is very difficult because you are constantly distracted by household chores. In order to be able to share work and personal life, I recommend that you arrange your personal office near your home. I use part of our garage for this. This is really a workplace that is very convenient and cozy. I made a small garage repair, then I chose 
sohomod office furniture . I made a really good place to work.

Latest posts

Back