L'oreal Lash Boosting Serum Test Results

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I was skeptical about this but after 2 weeks I am seeing results... I started 2 weeks ago and took a starting photo and another at + one week and one today (+ 2 weeks) and comparing the photos today I see some of the shorter lashs towards the inside are longer than they were 2 weeks ago... L'oreal quotes some statistics on TV that x see results after 4 weeks and the directions says may take 6 weeks so I'm very happy so far...

I've been applying it twice a day.. Once before bed and again in the morning.. Which is twice as much as they recommend... But I really want this to work! Lol. On the down side I have noticed my eyes are dryed than normal this last week but it also could be related to the cold weather and I had a cold...

I'll post photos tonight for each week and then again ones for each of the following weeks..

Cool, i should look for it, Talika here is sold for 33€
frown.gif
(and i dare not put that into US$).

Wait a couple more weeks to make sure I'm not seeing things, Aude! Lol.

a little under $70 aude? eeek!!

i haven't seen lash boosting serum out over here yet, the ads are in the magazines but i've never actually found it. can't wait for pics!

Karren, how are you supposed to apply it? Before mascara or during the night when the lashes are bare?

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karren, how are you supposed to apply it? Before mascara or during the night when the lashes are bare? They recomment once a day before you go to bed, Gina... I've been doing it twice a day.. And I don't wear mascara that much.. You can put it on before you put on your mascara and you also have to kind of paint the eye lid so you could do that before you put on your eye makeup.

Thanks Karren! Awesome. I have been looking for a cheap alternative! I envy those with long lashes

You can even see the growth after just 1 week! Thanks for posting the pics - it'll be interesting to see how long they are after 6 weeks.

Back