MAC - Give Me Liberty of London

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC Cosmetics Give me Liberty of London Colour Collection
11 March 2010[uS/Canada]
April 2010[international]

28894-MACGiveMeLiberty-Beauty-72.jpg

spacer.gif

Quote:
The very latest in a series of famous M∙A∙Collaborations, it was only a matter of time before the demure-to-daring kaleidoscopic prints of Liberty of London coloured our world with Brit wit and bohemian chic. From the unstudied, Sienna Miller style of Spitalfields Market to the grit-and-glamour of Portobello Road, the swinging London girl has always been an unstoppable M·A·C makeup force! Spring 2010 insists on the ultimate flower fusion, with M∙A∙C joining forces with Liberty, creating cool Britannia compacts and Lipsticks, Eye Shadows, Powder, Blush, Nail Lacquers and, of course – blushing, bountiful, quite British accessories.
spacer.gif

Packaging consists of glossy white compacts. Compact lids are decorated with an exclusively created flower and bird pattern.

Beauty powder
  • Shell pearl - Pale peach with gold pearl
  • Summer Rose - Soft violet pink with pearl
Eye shadow
  • Give me liberty of London - Flat creamy pink (matte)
  • Free to be - Creamy true coral (matte)
  • Dame’s desire - Frosty mid-tone reddish purple (frost)
  • Birds & Berries - Frosted dark green blue (veluxe pearl)
  • Bough grey - Mid-tone blueish grey (satin)
Lipstick
  • Ever hip - Creamy light coral (cremesheen)
  • Peachstock - Neutral peach (satin)
  • Petals & Peacocks - Creamy bright magenta pink (amplified)
  • Blooming lovely - Creamy greyed lilac mauve (amplified)
Lipglass
  • Frankly fresh - Neutral pink beige with soft pearl
  • Perennial high style - Creamy bright pink coral
  • English accents - Creamy midtone blue pink
  • A different groove - Deep purple brown with pearl
Powder Blush
  • Prim & proper - Neutral nude
  • Dirty Plum - Sheer Dark Plum (Pro)
Nail Lacquer
  • Vestral white - Creamy white (cream)
  • Blue India - Dark green blue with pearl (cream)
Accessories
  • Liberty of london makeup bag/small – MAC stores & online only
    A limited-edition laminated makeup bag decorated with an exclusively created flower and bird pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Zip closure boasts a fabulously outsize floral pull. Measures 8″ x 2.75″ x 3.5″.
  • Liberty of london makeup bag/medium – MAC stores & online only
    A limited-edition laminated makeup bag decorated with an exclusively created flower and bird pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Zip closure boasts a fabulously outsize floral pull. Measures 8″ x 2.75″ x 5″.
  • Liberty of london scarf – MAC stores & online only
    A limited-edition scarf designed with an exclusively created floral pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Rows of coral, orange, yellow and blue flowers form a repeating pattern on a white background. The fabric is a soft wool/viscose blend. Made in Italy. Measures 27″ x 82″.
28894-MACGiveMeLiberty-Ambient-72.jpg

28894-MACGiveMeLiberty-Accessories-Scarf-72.jpg

Info: Specktra.Net - The definitive independent MAC Cosmetics authority!
Pictures: BritishBeautyBlogger: Give Me Liberty

I've read that the packaging is gorgeous (definitely looks it from the pictures!) supposedly the images were printed on, and they are not stickers. I'm very excited for this one, the beauty powders sound pretty, I'm definitely getting them. Love the collections that come out right before my birthday!

This looks awesome, the packaging is gorgeous. I will definitely have to check this out in person when it is released.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've read that the packaging is gorgeous (definitely looks it from the pictures!) supposedly the images were printed on, and they are not stickers. I'm very excited for this one, the beauty powders sound pretty, I'm definitely getting them. Love the collections that come out right before my birthday! It's comes out right after mine (March 3rd).
I love the packaging on this collection. I am trying not to let it sway me.
biggrin.gif

I rarely want anything from MAC anymore but I think Im interested in the Beauty Powder and maybe that blue nail polish.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I rarely want anything from MAC anymore but I think Im interested in the Beauty Powder and maybe that blue nail polish. Yes the powder is what I really "need". I believe I need
smile.gif

Yes, this is online now-what is everyone getting? I'm looking it over as we speak!

Ok girls, what exactly IS Beauty Powder? An all over powder, or a blush? They both look so pretty, but they look a little, um, colorful to be an all over powder.

Latest posts

Back