Should I return this or not??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a CHI at ulta on 1/30/09. I have opened and used it a couple of times a week, but I don't like it. It's too hot, I need one with temp control. I have the orginal box and reciept. Is it okay to return it or is that wrong? What do you guys think??

Edit- Sorry guys I meant 12/30/09. Then end of december

I don't see a problem with returning it
smile.gif

I love my CHI. But, if I had a problem with it, I would return it. There isn't nothing wrong with returning something, especially something expensive.

Return it. Chi only gets to 180C at peak heat so you'll want something that you can adjust the temp

I just re-read this and realized you purchased this almost a whole year ago. So no, I think you should keep it. You've used it for a year.

A year is quite a while, I have no problem returning things but I try to do it as soon as possible. I don't know what their policy is, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I would be honest about the situation though. If it is too late to return you can always resell it somewhere else and get some of your money back. They are popular and easy to sell. I had one and didn't care for it much either. I sold it and made most of the money back I paid for it.

If it's a year, doesn't that exceed a lot of stores return policies?

If you still can though, I'd try to return it.

Sorry guys. I meant 12/30/09. I bought it at the end of December. I've only had it a little over 3 weeks.

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry guys. I meant 12/30/09. I bought it at the end of December. I've only had it a little over 3 weeks. OK then ya go for it. Just don't use it anymore.

I return things with the quicks. Ulta has a great return policy as well as Sephora, so you should have no problems. If you are not happy with something you shouldn't hang on to it. Those things are expensive.

DO IT! There's no point in keeping something you don't want. And your return shouldn't be denied.

Back