Yet another eye shadow primer? Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone heard of it? It's relatively new from what I can tell. Thoughts? I'm all for adding another (good) eye shadow primer to my collection.

***Update***

I got a sample of this primer and OMG!!!! I love it!!! It's the same texture and color as TFSI but has even better staying power. We're talking better longevity than UDPP here, folks and better packaging!!! It's in a tube with a slant-tip applicator for sanitation purposes. I have a decent-sized sample so I'm going to continue to use it and will update again. I did my makeup at 8:00 this a.m. and my shadow hasn't creased, cracked, smeared, smudged, moved at all!! I'm totally impressed. If it helps, the Lorac primer is 0.47 oz and TFSI is 0.35 oz so you do get more. I think I may have another HG!!!! *squeals*

I havent tried it. Im so mad i spent $3 on that Carmindy thing, its such garbage. lol

I bought my first udpp primer in June 08. I've already put what I couldn't get out in a pot and I'm sure that'll last me another 7 months minimum, not including my three mini udpp's. By the time I start looking at another primer, everyone should have in their line lol.

Although I like the tube of this one. It looks much easier to get out but unless I hear it's even better than udpp I'm not interested.

It looks interesting, i like the tube too, but like Adrienne, i also have a full UDPP and a mini, so i'm stocked !
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif By the time I start looking at another primer, everyone should have in their line lol.
It's starting to look that way, right? Smashbox has one that I am really not fond of. Right now it's TFSI for me. I hate the UDPP packaging. It's a total deal-breaker for me.

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's starting to look that way, right? Smashbox has one that I am really not fond of. Right now it's TFSI for me. I hate the UDPP packaging. It's a total deal-breaker for me. I dislike the packaging too...but whats inside draws me back everytime.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I havent tried it. Im so mad i spent $3 on that Carmindy thing, its such garbage. lol OMG! I bought the same thing and it was garbage as an eyeshadow primer. (I'll stick to TFSI and UDPP thankyouverymuch!) BUT...I did find a good use for it. I used it in place of a lip erase/lip primer before applying lipstick and it did a pretty good job. It lightened my lips so the true lipstick color was able to show...and last. =) Not a total waste.

Originally Posted by lalalalila /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! I bought the same thing and it was garbage as an eyeshadow primer. (I'll stick to TFSI and UDPP thankyouverymuch!) BUT...I did find a good use for it. I used it in place of a lip erase/lip primer before applying lipstick and it did a pretty good job. It lightened my lips so the true lipstick color was able to show...and last. =) Not a total waste. Will have to try this and see how it works for my lips.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought my first udpp primer in June 08. I've already put what I couldn't get out in a pot and I'm sure that'll last me another 7 months minimum, not including my three mini udpp's. By the time I start looking at another primer, everyone should have in their line lol.
Although I like the tube of this one. It looks much easier to get out but unless I hear it's even better than udpp I'm not interested.

I know what you mean. I have had my UDPP at least a year, and expect to have it at least another.

I got a sample of this primer and OMG!!!! I love it!!! It's the same texture and color as TFSI but has even better staying power. We're talking better longevity than UDPP here, folks and better packaging!!! It's in a tube with a slant-tip applicator for sanitation purposes. I have a decent-sized sample so I'm going to continue to use it and will update again. I did my makeup at 8:00 this a.m. and my shadow hasn't creased, cracked, smeared, smudged, moved at all!! I'm totally impressed. If it helps, the Lorac primer is 0.47 oz and TFSI is 0.35 oz so you do get more. I think I may have another HG!!!! *squeals*

Anyone else try this? How do you like it? I purchased it last week and couldn't be happier!

I've had this for a while. I really love it. It's the only primer that I don't crease with so it's a definite HG for me.

Back