New: Physician's Formula Pop Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
These pictures don't quite show just how vibrant these colors are in person. I stopped by Rite Aid today, and saw these right at the front of the store. I have never seen such colors from this brand. Normally they are more neutral.

Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner,

Pop Collection

Description

• Your eyes will illuminate with these fun and bold palettes of bright eye enhancing color!
  • Three blendable trios perfectly paired to color, contour and line your eyes for illuminating, high impact.
Net Wt. 0.26Oz./7.5g

Price: $10.95

Directions

• Use each shade independently or combine shades for a more sophisticated look.
  • To create eyes that pop:
  • 1. Sweep medium shade over lid as base.
  • 2. Apply light shade to browbone and inner eye corner to highlight.
  • 3. Use dark shade to line upper and lower lash line with pointed top of applicator. For the most dramatic results and longer lasting wear, lightly wet pro-sponge applicator before sweeping over powder.
Ingredients INGREDIENTS: MICA, TALC, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CETYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, YELLOW 5 LAKE, BLUE 1 LAKE, CARMINE, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, MANGANESE VIOLET
Source

Have you guys tried their eye shadows? I'm just wondering about the quality/pigmentation. I LOVE that last one too...

Originally Posted by DeusExMachina /img/forum/go_quote.gif That fourth one with the lime, turquoise and purple looks absolutely amazing! I agree

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you guys tried their eye shadows? I'm just wondering about the quality/pigmentation. I LOVE that last one too... I have tried their other older colors in these palettes and the pigmentation wasn't bad.

I really like their makeup. I have all of the baked eyeshadow trios and they're great, good pigmentation. I will definitely be checking these out

They said they were new, and they were in the front display where are the new stuff gets put out.

That is so weird because i have honestly seen them in my Rite Aid since last summer! lol

I like these
smile.gif

they really do look like the POP beauty palettes.

C16831_sm.jpg

they're pretty though.

Back