FOTD 29th January 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is mine for this evening:

face:

combo of sportsgirl bronzing lotion mixed with paul and joe light reflecting foundation, clarins beauty flashbalm and true solutions tinted moisturiser

Chanel Incognito blush with a dash of chanel In Love and MAC MSF in blonde on the apples of my cheeks

eyes:

WnW sandcastle palette - peach on the moving lid, golden brown in the crease, darker 2 browns in the outer crease, golden brown on lower waterline

MAC dipdown fluidlines on lower waterlines, upper lashline

Lancome virtuose mascara

Lips:

bloom lipgloss in amour

IMG_4482960x1280.jpg

IMG_4481960x1280.jpg

Me today.

The usuall face as explained in the foundationthread, and some green eyeshadows from She Space Velvet series. And then on the mouth Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Dragon (#75).

I only use it on bad days when I need to feel like a million dollar baby.

ChanelDragon.jpg

You look so great, pinksugar! Like Sandy from Grease! I REALLY like this bronzed look on you.

I wish I could learn how to get all bronzey without looking like an idiot, lol! I think the rest of me is just too pale. I'd have to bronze my neck, chest, upper arms...

That's an amazing red, Sadie!

Sadie, love your colors (skin, hair, eyes, and lips). You remind me of Snow White.
wink.gif

Adding my mug! This picture was taken after about 5 hours of wearing this makeup. I forgot to take a freshly done picture.

Face

Smashbox Photofinish Primer

Revlon ColorStay for oily/combo skin

Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder

NARS blush in Deep Throat

Lips

Smashbox gloss (name label fell off the bottom, so I don't know the shade)

Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion

MAC sorceress palette (white rabbit, magnetized, altered state)

L'Oreal Wear Infinite eyeshadow in Deep Mocha for my brows

Wet n Wild gel liner in black (I tried my pointy brush, but I don't like how my liner looks. I give up on that brush. It's only the angled liner for me now.)

Smashbox Bionic Mascara in black

Beautiful colors for you internetchick! Now I can see how lovely that color that you wore yesterday must have looked with your complexion.

Back