Fashion Fail Of The Week: Kelis's LA Data Awards Outfit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
article-0-0813AD95000005DC-47_468x677.jpg

article-0-0813AF61000005DC-264_224x620.jpg
article-0-08137C0F000005DC-141_224x620.jpg

This is what she chose to wear to the LA Date Awards last night...

source

Well... she's always been one of the daring one out of the celebs

Wow, what the heck!? Those shoes look like the same ones out of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video.

where to start? this looks so weird, but not weird in a good exotic sexy way only weird in a bad Halloween costume kind of way. from the bizarrely long lower lashes to the nose bullring and face chains it is probably NOT trend setting in any way. The shoes look live hooves which are sexy if you are into horses or horseplay i guess. I just wanna know if those horns are permanently bonded to her head. wow

Im not gonna hate on her. She started the movement that the rest of those girls follow now in entertainment. Can spit on the innovator!

On the positive side, atleast the colours go well together..

(they're those stupid as shoes in that model show the other week!)

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif where to start? this looks so weird, but not weird in a good exotic sexy way only weird in a bad Halloween costume kind of way. from the bizarrely long lower lashes to the nose bullring and face chains it is probably NOT trend setting in any way. The shoes look live hooves which are sexy if you are into horses or horseplay i guess. I just wanna know if those horns are permanently bonded to her head. wow OMG Darla! Thank you for the good morning wakeup laugh! Ahem... I couldn't have said it any better.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, what the heck!? Those shoes look like the same ones out of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video. yup, alexander mcqueen's famous, record (and neck) breaking 12 inch heel.

she looks nasty.

OK, so I have to be honest. The first thing I thought was that if she took off her jacket and shoes, she would look like an earthworm.
w00t.gif

I am evil and judgmental I know. To be honest, she looks outrageous to me and these are fashion choices I would never make for myself. Having said that, you gotta give the woman credit for doing what she likes despite other opinions. Too many women out there don't do what pleases them in order to appease others. This one has cajoneys (or should I say ovaries? lol) of steel!

What do people find so amazing about those Alexander McQueen shoes? They're horrible.

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif where to start? this looks so weird, but not weird in a good exotic sexy way only weird in a bad Halloween costume kind of way. from the bizarrely long lower lashes to the nose bullring and face chains it is probably NOT trend setting in any way. The shoes look live hooves which are sexy if you are into horses or horseplay i guess. I just wanna know if those horns are permanently bonded to her head. wow Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif she looks like something out of a greek mythology!:/

Bc she has golden horns and a tail and hooves and hoof prints on her womb region, it symbolizes Pan who was a Greek god in goat form who also symbolizes the baphomet. It is, indeed satanic. Even her upside down eyelashes and eyeliner pointing downwards instead of upwards makes reference to the inversion of what is good and beautiful to bad and ugly, which is what Lucifer/baphomet form is all about. Also, Goat of Mendes is similar.
Baphomet-"Do What Thou Wilt", "As above as below", he is a hermaphrodite as well.

WitchBaphomet.gif

Latest posts

Back