All day, maximum coverage makeups

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!!! What do you plan to be doing in makeup? That's some pretty hardcore stuff you need.

I'll do some digging and see what I find.

Most mineral makeup particularly from etailers are all natural and long lasting. Even though the ingredient listing is similar they do vary. Its really a matter of trial and error to find the one that works best for you.

For a concealer I'll just the foundation applied wet. I find that applied wet with a concealer brush its an excellent long lasting concealer.

None in mmu but estee lauder double wear in liquid is exactly that, like I had mentioned. Let me know if u find anything else
wink.gif

Everyday Minerals, intensive foundation. You will need the concealer though (i love it). For redness i think the best green concealer i've tried was from Cory Cosmetics. For the powder, look for rice powder, bamboo sap, arrow root.

I use Revlon Colorstay and it lasts all day and covers everything. I have scarring too and it covers them completely. It's build-able which is why it's able to cover so much.

I have similar skin as you described and when I want a full coverage, I use Laura Mercier's oil-free foundation. It's pricey, but it sets on your skin and doesn't move. It covers my redness really well (I also use a green tinted Clinique mosturizer and primer) without me having to cake it on or reapply. I set it with a finishing powder and if I sweat I just blot with a tissue and it doesn't affect the look. I like it because it makes your face look 'dewey' as well without looking oily.

I haven't found a MMU yet that had a nice full coverage that stayed on all day.

Lucy Minerals
top.gif
it definitely has full coverage!! and it stays all day!!

For liquid nothing beats Revlon. Tried Rimmels version but it turns orange and isn't as good.

For minerals, def Earthen glow minerals. I've tried many brands of minerals, started with BE and nothing beats their coverage and lasting power for minerals.

Try pinQ.me mineral makeup.. Its free from bismuth, Nano Particles, Synthetic Colours, Preservatives and all the nasty stuff that causes redness. They have a great mineral foundation and if you are looking for a little extra coverage try their Perfection Finishing Veil! Pretty sure that ingredients are listed on their website.. Hope that helps!

Back