Wish me luck!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've mentioned before that I am graduating in December, and I have my first two job interviews this week! These are on-campus interviews so even if one of these companies likes me I will have to go through at least one more interview before I'm hired. I also have a midterm this week, and a lot of work to do next week (class projects and such) so I probably won't be around much!

I've also applied with some other companies but haven't heard back from them yet.... I'd really like to have a job lined up when I graduate because we are living in on-campus housing and we have to move out the weekend of graduation -- and I am applying with companies in several different states so I don't know where we'll be moving to yet!
eek.gif

Good luck for everything Jennifer!

I'll keep my finger crossed for you girl!

good luck! i'm sure you'll do fine. keep us updated
smile.gif

peekaboo, YOUR BABY IS SO CUTE! i love your avatar!

OOOH!! Good luck!! Interviews totally freak me out, but I KNOW you are going to totally kick their butts!!

Good luck with the interviews, Jennifer! You gotta keep us posted.
icon_smile.gif

good luck! I agree that it´s a scary thought that you´re gonna have to move out right after you graduate and don´t know where you´re gonna move yet. I am so scared of what´s gonna happen after I graduate (but this is gonna take 4 more years so I have time *lol*)

Good luck with the interviews - please keep us posted!

Originally Posted by girl_geek I've mentioned before that I am graduating in December, and I have my first two job interviews this week! These are on-campus interviews so even if one of these companies likes me I will have to go through at least one more interview before I'm hired. I also have a midterm this week, and a lot of work to do next week (class projects and such) so I probably won't be around much!
I've also applied with some other companies but haven't heard back from them yet.... I'd really like to have a job lined up when I graduate because we are living in on-campus housing and we have to move out the weekend of graduation -- and I am applying with companies in several different states so I don't know where we'll be moving to yet!
eek.gif

Thanks everyone! I just found out I have another on-campus interview next week! But my first-choice company still hasn't got back with me yet, and they're not doing on-campus interviews so I don't know when they will start interviewing/hiring for their open positions....

Well I have my first interview tomorrow so we'll see what happens!
smile.gif

I'm sure u'll do well. U have given good & informative advice here at MUT. I'm sure work will be the same. U'll wow them with your knowledge
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good Luck!!

Good luck!

Hope it all goes well for you and you get what you want!

Best of luck Jennifer! We're all rooting for you. Let us know how you get on
biggrin.gif

I had my first interview today and did not go that well... the guy asked me some techinical questions that caught me off guard and I said some stupid things
frown.gif
By the end of the interview he was telling stories about software development rather than asking me questions, which is always a sign that he'd already made up his mind and was just killing time
frown.gif
But that job wasn't my first choice anyway so I'll just say that was my practice interview!
biggrin.gif
Now I have a little better idea of what to expect on my interview on Thursday, which is for a job I'd much rather have! (I also have a midterm on Thursday, ugh!)

Back