ELF Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was thinking about ordering some ELF cosmetics...nice and cheap-most are $1. Has anyone tried any of their products & what do you think? I'm thinking about ordering liquid eyeliner pen, eyelid primer, and some eyeshadow...

Me too! I wanted to get some of the E.L.F. stuff. It is so dirt cheap. But I hope it doesn't lack in quality.

I really like the eyeshadow quads, I think they are log lasting and so pigmented. The squeeze glosses are cool too.

I bought a couple of months ago a few of their stuff with a 50% coupon and was able to try many things from them..I really liked their Brightening eye color shadows (they come in little quads) specially the ones in: Drama, Punk funk and Luxe. Also their Shimmering facial whip's are nice. And really liked the Super Glossy Lip Shine! And the Mineral eyeshadow primer is really good! jajaja I hope this helps! If you want some swatches let me know!

Anyone know how their highlighters are? Speaking of which.. anyone know of any good d/s highlighters?

I adore ELF. I have purchased from them many many times. I love their mineral eye primer, and their HD face Powder. Their Studio brushes are amazing as well! There are a lot of good things about this company!

I love elf, I was a bit skeptic as well and their shipping was pretty fast. Their eyelid primer is excellent, I use it more than I use my VS and UDPP primer. And with the primer my shadows stay on all day even when I sleep with it still on, on my lazy days. Their quads are very pigmented, my favorites are Punk Funk and Nymph Dreams and I do apply their cream shadows as a base when I use their quads. Their eyeliner pens are my worse enemy, the one I purchased dried up and I had to dip the whole pen uncapped in warm water to get it to work again, I have yet to touch it again. Their regular $1 brushes, work just as well as any other brushes I spent a lot of money on. My favorite brush has to be their blending eye brush, which by the way doesn't look like the scruffy one on their website.

I say go for it.

My favorite quads are Drama and Butternut. Drama is a very good smokey eye quad and Butternut has this really great bronze-brown shade that makes my eyes pop! I have to say that I've used that specific shade more than any of my other eyeshadows.

I know you asked for makeup, but I like their eyelash curlers for $1. The price makes it easy to replace often.

I've been wondering about ELF stuff too. I've hears some great things.

They seem to have coupons alot too.

Ive ordered theoir studio brushes,it has got some great reviews.Im waiting for my niece to send it to me, she told me the brushes are soft as velvet and really great at picking colors!Cant wait to try them!

I have some of the Basic and Studio brushes and i love them - i definately plan to expand my collection soon. The Complexion Perfection is good and the Studio eyeliner/pencil shadow duo is really soft to apply, pigmented and last well. On the other hand their basic cream eyeshadow duos crease on me even with primer, colours are good though.

ELF is hit or miss but in all honesty, most of it is good for the price. My favorite things from there are the Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, their Studio Powder Brush, and their Complexion Perfection. The eye primer is really great though.

I placed an order two days ago for ELF products. I've ordered 3 of their brushes and their primer- all of which I've heard good things about. I also love the fact that they have coupons all the time which is great for me and my small makeup budget.

I am cheaper than cheap, and even I am not an ELF fan. I like the Professional eye brushes, the Studio Powder brush (the only Studio brush I like), and that's about it. Everything else has left me disappointed.

I buy E.L.F cosmetics. beginning from eyeliner moltens, are so easy quick lost, then nail polish is quick drying, blush e.l.f not also pickle at cheek. I like blending eyeshadow brush E.L.F

I just received my Elf order. I'm super excited to try out their products. I got their bronzer, lip gloss, primer, and concealer. Their lip glosses really smell. They are super fruity. I like the colors a lot. Definitely worth the price, even if I don't like some of their stuff. Its a hit or miss. $1 is crazy cheap. The stuff I don't like I'm going to give to my sister. So it won't be wasted.

my order just shipped so i'm super excited to try these out!! It took them quite a while to process the order, but that's also due to the fact that I'm impatient and wanted it now! haha

i actually found a code for $5 off so I only paid shipping (i ordered 5 $1 items! sweet!)

How are Elf's lip liners?

I'm thinking of ordering some but I fear they'll be waxy and smudgy.

Anyone have any experience with these?

Latest posts

Back