Looking for makeup storage solutions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Hey all.. I am looking for something to put in my bathroom on the top of my huge double sink that would hold a lot of makeup. I have looked into the Sterlite bins, but they are plastic and that's not really the look I am going for. (I am trying to sell my house) I need something BIG.. I was looking for perhaps a glass or wood countertop drawer, which looks nice. Something under $200 and maybe three drawers high. What do you guys use?

I still want these just bc they look so cool (from Ikea)

IMG_5093.JPG

Source

IKEA

PERFECT!!! OMG. That's exactly what I want but couldn't find it. I went on IKEA's website last night for an hour and didn't see that. Lovely set up! Thanks, lady!

Awwwww.. it looks like they might be discontinued? The link is broken. POOP.. I'll keep lookin!

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif you should look at a store like the container store, they should have something like that That's a really good suggestion!

Originally Posted by Scarlette /img/forum/go_quote.gif PERFECT!!! OMG. That's exactly what I want but couldn't find it. I went on IKEA's website last night for an hour and didn't see that. Lovely set up! Thanks, lady!
Awwwww.. it looks like they might be discontinued? The link is broken. POOP.. I'll keep lookin!

*GASP* They were just there yesterday!! I was gonna buy some bc they were only 19.99 and I found tons of websites that showed how people decorated them. I found all these cute ideas too
frown.gif
Edit: I just read that Ikea removed it from their catalog for 2010 and they have stopped selling them as of Feb 1st
pedro.gif
pedro.gif

I knew I should've just ordered it yesterday
bawling.gif

I found this at Ikea and it's also untreated wood so you can decorate it how ever you want. It's two ft wide and 27 inch tall.

IKEA | Storage furniture | Chests of drawers | RAST | 3 drawer chest

I went to Ikea today! I ended up getting a computer desk instead of any containers, but I did find a plastic Sterlite drawer that I ended up getting at Target anyway. I really wanted something nice, but I just couldn't find it. It's okay! I will still keep looking! Thanks for all of the ideas, everyone! I couldn't fit everything into one Sterlite, so I am going to have to get something bigger!

Back