Erno Laszlo anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Curious about Janet Sartin skincare & products, methods - I think she worked with/for Erno Laszlo before going out on her own. Seems to me that every major derm has a unique process that may work or not ... depends perhaps on area of country, time of year, ethnic/genetic source, of course budget and preference...Any feedback on Olay Regenerist out there?

I've never heard of Janet Sartin. Where did you hear about the line? I've heard of Erno Laszlo and seen the products but never used them.

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH

Curious about Janet Sartin skincare & products, methods - I think she worked with/for Erno Laszlo before going out on her own. Seems to me that every major derm has a unique process that may work or not ... depends perhaps on area of country, time of year, ethnic/genetic source, of course budget and preference...Any feedback on Olay Regenerist out there?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've never heard of Janet Sartin. Where did you hear about the line? I've heard of Erno Laszlo and seen the products but never used them. There was an article about her in Marie Claire or Bazaar some years ago - fancy schmancy derm in NYC, acolyte of the Laszlo Czar who went out on her own. Very pricey, very meticulous - I may still have a copy of that article - I too keep articles like one beauty-liner talked about. Probably in her late 70's now & as far as I know, still working in her pristine, private sanctuary. Haven't checked for website - I'll do that & get back to you.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've never heard of Janet Sartin. Where did you hear about the line? I've heard of Erno Laszlo and seen the products but never used them. go to www.metromix.com. looked up Janet Sartin in search & got a lot including products.

Latest posts

Back