Who is your doppleganger?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As a lot of you know on face book this has been doppelganger week where you are suposed to post the celebrity that looks the most like you

So who is your doppleganger?

I dont have one really but the closest would be mellisa joan heart

I don't really have one either. I've heard Ellen Page and Hayden Panettiere, but I don't think I look like either of those!

I guess mine would be either, Alexis Bledel, Blair Waldorf (lol) Zooey Deschanel or Katy Perry...

0000tyaq

s320x240

20091125_GYI0059006556_GTY.jpg

zooey-deschanel-long-brunette-hairstyle.jpg

specialreports_2edb.Katy-Perry-.jpg

Obviously though, they're way way more attractive than me
biggrin.gif

Haha Rosie, don't forget the girl from the Equal advertisement

bgHome1.jpg

I also think you strike a resemblance to Kate Middleton (Prince Williams girlfriend for those who don't know her)

kate_middleton_wedding_1.jpg

1KateMiddletonDM_468x621.jpg

I don't think I have any celebrity look a likes that I can think of. It's fun seeing everyone elses though
smile.gif

baha! I totally forgot the freakishly similar sugar girl!

but... no one is going to be like, OMG, that famous sugar girl!

I can see the kate middleton thing, yay, someone rich and famous!

Hm, the only person I have ever been compared to is Liv Tyler. I don't particularly see it but there you go. I may post a picture later and see if you guys can think of anyone I resemble. :S

Emily Blunt, whom I love. I've been told quite a few times that I look (hopefully I don't ACT) like "that b*tchy girl from The Devil Wears Prada".

When I did the online My Heritage celebrity look alike thing, I kept getting foreign supermodels, which is cool, but I really wanted Megan Fox. LOL. I didn't get her.. but since I cut my bangs again, I got totally different results and ended up getting Hilary Duff. LOL!

yes!! rosie totally looks like kate middleton!

haha.

myheritage told me i looked like paz vega, who i'd never heard of until now, but apparently looks like this:

paz-vega-picture-2.jpg

uhm. i don't really see it.

others have told me i look like katie holmes, before the haircut/baby but i can't see that either.

I don't think I look like anyone (thank god for them) but someone once told me I look like Bridget Fonda. Could do worse I guess.

Mine would be Norah Jones... especially when my hair/her hair is curly. Seriously her Don't Know Why Video was me in high school. I did a double take when I saw a few of her videos for the first time.

I'm never compared to anyone before but many people say I'm pretty like many artists and stuff like that.;P

People always tell me that I look like someone but they never who lol. I'm pretty sure I don't have a celeb double tho (even tho I really wish I did ha)

Bec, there is nothing wrong with being uniquely you, I tried to think of someone, but you're the only person when I think of Bec, and I think that's a nice thing!

I surprisingly get Audrina Patridge allll the time! I don't really see it but everyone else seems to..

audrina-patridge-b_5.jpg

Sad as this is I've been told I look like Ganeane Garafalo...or Lisa Loeb...I think I look like Shannon Sossamn with glasses tho. Not many native american actors.

Back