Eurasian Beauties!! (thread inspired by Lovechic)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I loved LoveChic's Brown Skin Beauties thread so much, that it inspired me to start this one..with a different flava! I'm French, German, Dutch-Indonesian, and when I was growing up there were very few, if not any, Eurasian models, actresses, celebrities, etc. I always felt out of place because I wasn't "All-American" looking. Now it seems like it's kinda "in" to be different. Here's some of my current favorite Eurasian beauties:

(Kristin Kruek is Dutch-Chinese, and Michelle Branch is French, Dutch-Indonesian.)

do i count? lol. i mean not as a celebrity, but as a "eurasian" since i'm half white and filipina...?

Those are some beautiful women!

Char, did you cut your hair? I love the new avie and your haircut!

Oops! I forgot to attach Kristin Kruek's pic! And she's my favorite!!

redface.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Great thread Nicole! Can you give the names of the other gorgeous ladies? I know the very last girl is a model and she was also on 2 Fast 2 Furious and Sin City, but I can't seem to recall her name... I'll try, Char...
1)Michelle Branch (Artist/Singer) - French, Dutch-Indonesian

2)Nadya Hutagalung (model) - Indonesian/Australian

3)Kelly Hu (actress) - Chinese, Hawaiian, English

4)Danielle Graham (model) - Chinese, Irish

5) Devon Aoki (actress/model) - Japanese, English, German

6) Kristin Kruek (actress) - Chinese, Dutch (posted later)

A neat website to check out is www.hapas.com .

redface.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Great thread Nicole! Can you give the names of the other gorgeous ladies? I know the very last girl is a model and she was also on 2 Fast 2 Furious and Sin City, but I can't seem to recall her name... By the way, I LOVE your hair!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Liz do i count? lol. i mean not as a celebrity, but as a "eurasian" since i'm half white and filipina...? Yes, Ma'am!! You're part European/Caucasian and part Asian. You could also say you're Mestiza (Half-Filipino).
And you're a celebrity to us Muters.

icon_wink.gif

Nicolet - thx for a fantastic thread! Being mixed myself I can relate but I am certainly not as beautiful as these girls but I can hold my own.

Liz - u r beautiful - I did not realize u were mixed.

Char - u already know ur are a stunner
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet I loved LoveChic's Brown Skin Beauties thread so much, that it inspired me to start this one..with a different flava! I'm French, German, Dutch-Indonesian, and when I was growing up there were very few, if not any, Eurasian models, actresses, celebrities, etc. I always felt out of place because I wasn't "All-American" looking. Now it seems like it's kinda "in" to be different. Here's some of my current favorite Eurasian beauties:
(Kristin Kruek is Dutch-Chinese, and Michelle Branch is French, Dutch-Indonesian.)

Yeh Char - the new haircut looks great!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Great thread Nicole! Can you give the names of the other gorgeous ladies? I know the very last girl is a model and she was also on 2 Fast 2 Furious and Sin City, but I can't seem to recall her name...

U r beautiful and sweet! Blush away dear!!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Rosie, you're making me blush!!!
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

A few honorable mentions are some fitness ladies I know:

Denise Paglia (Japanese & Italian)

Kiana Tom (Chinese, Hawaiian & Irish0

Kimiko Tanaka (Japanese & Native American Indian)

These women are in tip top shape!

Originally Posted by Nicolet Yes, Ma'am!! You're part European/Caucasian and part Asian. You could also say you're Mestiza (Half-Filipino).
And you're a celebrity to us Muters.

icon_wink.gif

yay! lol. sounds more .... better. "eurasian" hehe!

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Nicolet - thx for a fantastic thread! Being mixed myself I can relate but I am certainly not as beautiful as these girls but I can hold my own.
Liz - u r beautiful - I did not realize u were mixed.

Char - u already know ur are a stunner
claps.gif

aw thanks!! and yes i am mixed
biggrin.gif

I think Rhona Mitra is simply gorgeous. Nip/Tuck fans may agree. She is English-Irish-Indian.

rhona_mitra_150c.jpg
mptv1.gif
rhona-mitra-35225.jpeg

These women are very pretty! I love the skin tones! Thanks for posting! Please add more pics!

Michelle Branch is French, Dutch-Indonesian? No wonder I can see her Asian face on her.

All of them are beautiful!

By the way, I have met this girl...Kiana. She dated one of my buddies for a while. This was back in the early 90's. This was before her show on ESPN or anything. She drove a silver BMW convertible. I remember her telling me the story that she broke up with my friend to go date a guy off the LA Raiders football team.

Sidenote: my friend died last year from an Aneurism at 38 years old. He was a bodybuilder allegedly addicted to pain killers.

poster8.jpg

Originally Posted by Trisha she is! i think shes so pretty! Yes , she's charming and pretty girl!I just didn't know that she's mixed.

Liz, I didn't know that you are mixed too! You are beautiful.

Wow mixed blood is indeed a good investment for gorgeous looking generations.

Latest posts

Back