i'm new here :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

a friend referred me to this site & i am excited about it ...i no longer use mua due to the no-so-nice gals.

I was wondering if anyone could give me tips or info & rules on how to start swapping, thanks!

icon_smile.gif

A huge welcome to you BritanyJade! I am Tony...one of the only men on here. I'm from the programming department. We like to welcome our new users! Thanks again for joining up.

Again, wishing you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA but also very similar (notepads, reviews, swaps, etc), but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are charging forward with hundreds of new users and thousands of new posts each day.

Welcome AGAIN

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) A huge welcome to you BritanyJade! I am Tony...one of the only men on here. I'm from the programming department. We like to welcome our new users! Thanks again for joining up.
Again, wishing you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA but also very similar (notepads, reviews, swaps, etc), but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are charging forward with hundreds of new users and thousands of new posts each day.

Welcome AGAIN

thank you all so much !!!

BrittanyJade - to heck with those "not so nice gals" on the other site. I know what u mean as I have seen what goes on there. Welcome to the MUT family. Everyone here is superb bar none! You will only find mature ladies here of all ages and colors and you are guaranteed to learn more and have fun. Of course, we look forward to your posts. BTW, I'm Rosie from NYC.

Originally Posted by brittanyjade Hi everyone,a friend referred me to this site & i am excited about it ...i no longer use mua due to the no-so-nice gals.

I was wondering if anyone could give me tips or info & rules on how to start swapping, thanks!

icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 BrittanyJade - to heck with those "not so nice gals" on the other site. I know what u mean as I have seen what goes on there. Welcome to the MUT family. Everyone here is superb bar none! You will only find mature ladies here of all ages and colors and you are guaranteed to learn more and have fun. Of course, we look forward to your posts. BTW, I'm Rosie from NYC. Rosie stated this perfectly! All are welcome here.
Petite Syrah (Gail)

Thx Tony - ur the man!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Rosie is right! MUT is the "drama free" zone! With users like Rosie, we are all very happy here
smile.gif

Click on Quicklinks, choose edit signature and add/edit away!

Originally Posted by brittanyjade how do i add in text to say what my skin type is etc so show on the boards? thanks!

Hello there. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Welcome aboard to Makeup Talk website!

Hi welcome to MUT! I also joined MUT because of the "not so nice gals" over there at MUA!! This site is great, everyone one is so nice and always up for helping!! You will love it here:icon_love Im Chrystal btw
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT!

I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Latest posts

Back