Would you do this to your daughter?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Over here in the UK we have this low life with false boobs who makes a shed load of money by doing very little, just selling her weddings and divorces to the rag mags.

Now she is making her daughter up to look as hideous as she is, turning a 4 year old into a slut.

I would never do this to a daughter of mine, would you?

See it at Peter Andre's fury as Katie Price gives daughter Princess a makeover | Mail Online
pedro.gif

Let me be the indifferent one on this as usual. There is nothing wrong with letting a little girl play in makeup. And I for one would go upside someone's head for referencing my child as a slut for wearing makeup as play, at home, posted on her facebook page which I am sure was only for family and friends for people to spread all over the internet. Her breasts, her this and her that should have nothing to do with her reasoning for letting a child wear makeup. Make a big deal of it when she is walking the streets with that stuff on, because every picture I see of that girl outside of her home, she has on no makeup. What she does in her home is her business. If she wants her to play in makeup in her home, her business.

And my 7 year old daughter wears MAC lipgloss, I guess she's turning into a slut too. And I played in makeup as a child...Guess I am a full grown slut!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let me be the indifferent one on this as usual. There is nothing wrong with letting a little girl play in makeup. And I for one would go upside someone's head for referencing my child as a slut for wearing makeup as play, at home, posted on her facebook page which I am sure was only for family and friends for people to spread all over the internet. Her breasts, her this and her that should have nothing to do with her reasoning for letting a child wear makeup. Make a big deal of it when she is walking the streets with that stuff on, because every picture I see of that girl outside of her home, she has on no makeup. What she does in her home is her business. If she wants her to play in makeup in her home, her business.
And my 7 year old daughter wears MAC lipgloss, I guess she's turning into a slut too. And I played in makeup as a child...Guess I am a full grown slut!

I agree 100000%. My daughter plays with and wears makeup at home, and I know she enjoys it. She does a pretty decent smokey eye lol. I have given her my products that don't work for me, so she even has a decent collection of makeup (and like Aprill, my daughter has worn my MAC stuff lol).

my mom used to let me wear makeup very occasionally, as a special treat. I remember it was super fun. I thought this was done with the same intentions, so I don't think it's inappropriate... then of course pageant moms and what they do to their kids are a whole different story.

Those lashes look ridiculous, lol. I don't think it's a big deal. It's just makeup, it washes off, right? I bet she was just having fun. But that lady looks like a hot mess.

I dont see the big deal? I've never seen pictures of Jordans daughter Princess, in make up actually out in public. We have tabloid mags here too that write about Katie Price/Jordan so its not like we dont know who she is. Maybe she was having a fun dress up date with her mummy? You just dont know. If the kid starts going to school like that, then thats a whole different issue...but innocent fun? Nothing wrong with it.

My 6 and 8 year olds love makeup and quite frankly, I love watching them being all girlie. Besides, I can never make a bad purchase as they drool just hoping I pass what I've bought their way.
smile.gif

I agree with Aprill, I don't think it's that big of a deal. I don't think she wears makeup like that all the time.

I too don't see the big deal. I loved nothing more than playing with my mums make up when I was a little girl and dressing up in her clothes, it was all fun and games and I think that is the case with Katie's daughter here. Innocent fun!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let me be the indifferent one on this as usual. There is nothing wrong with letting a little girl play in makeup. And I for one would go upside someone's head for referencing my child as a slut for wearing makeup as play, at home, posted on her facebook page which I am sure was only for family and friends for people to spread all over the internet. Her breasts, her this and her that should have nothing to do with her reasoning for letting a child wear makeup. Make a big deal of it when she is walking the streets with that stuff on, because every picture I see of that girl outside of her home, she has on no makeup. What she does in her home is her business. If she wants her to play in makeup in her home, her business.

I totally agree, the papers in this country just go out of their way to label Katie Price as this and that. It's extremely pathetic, not to mention boring. This is just the latest in a battle of tit for tat between two Exes. Like you say, little girls like to play dress up. Looking at that picture you can see those lashes haven't even been applied properly, it looks like they're stuck on in such a way as to be easy to remove again. I don't particularly like Katie's 'style' but having such a glamorous looking mummy, of course the little girl wants to play too! It's not like she's taken the kid to get extensions and a manicure. Tabloids just love to cause a stir!
and Jo, I don't think it's very fair to label Katie Price as a low life. She hardly makes her money from selling stories and exploiting her marriage. The woman has been mega rich for years from her modelling and business forays. I may not always agree with how she conducts herself but she's got brains to have gotten where she is. Brand Jordan is worth a heap! She owns a mini mansion with land and stables. Hardly the kind of achievement one gets from selling stories!

People that get rich for sharing everything about their lives don't have:

-a perfume

-jewellery range

-several well selling books

-underwear range

-kids books

-riding clothes

She's built an empire of sorts and I commend her for it. She's done well.

haha, i sort of think she looks cute!! i used to play with makeup all the time as a kid, maybe not as young as four, but i would have LOVED it if someone made me over like that! my mum was never really into makeup but i remember my sister made me over once and i remember being so happy and feeling so pretty. it's one of my strongest memories!

i don't want to turn this into a katie price bashing thread really, but though i disagree with her being labelled as a low life i can't find respect for any woman whose fortune is based on getting her tits out.

I'm with Aprill on this. Our 3 year old gets a little lipgloss here and there just to play with. She never leaves the house with it, but it's kinda fun to allow them to try things like that. I don't see it as that much of a big deal, really.

My neighbours daughter is 6 and they allow her sometimes to wear lipstick. She never goes out of the house with makeup. It's not a big deal.

I could care less. It isn't like she goes around out in public like that and child pageants have a whole lot more on than this. I thought it was rather cute. And how can one expect little girls to not get interested in makeup when they see their moms dressing themselves up and they sell little makeup kiddie kits at Walmart? I'd much rather get my daughter a kiddie makeup kit than a mini kitchen set...

i swear to god jordan is tutoring a mini-me with princess tiammi, boob job ahead at about 13 im thinking!

Back