• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kryolan CP

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

i was wondering if anyone can do a kryolan CP for me? (or if you have a swap or sample) i am dying to try this stuff!

i know they sell this stuff (theatrical makeup) in NYC @ Ricky's but its an hour train ride and and a pain.

i am looking for Aquacolor Day Glow Colors in UV-pink, UV-green, & UV-yellow

Aquacolor Metallic Shades

copper silvergreen or any LINERS....bright as can be. if you can, please let me know what they have if your area..thanks!

Yes of course! I work just a few blocks from the Kryolan HQ in San Francisco, so I can pick up all their stuff super cheap. PM me with a full wishlist. I can also put together a custom palette of the aquacolors for you.

I just got the Krolan Aquacolor Dayglow Palette UV and I tried using it last night. It has to be mixed with water but it went on too watery and dried in patches. Does anyone know how to make it go on smooth with full coverage? Thanks

Originally Posted by Dana /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just got the Krolan Aquacolor Dayglow Palette UV and I tried using it last night. It has to be mixed with water but it went on too watery and dried in patches. Does anyone know how to make it go on smooth with full coverage? Thanks Well, I've never used it myself, but I've seen quite a few tutorials using it, and from that, I can tell you that you mostlikely used too much water. You need to kind of play with it to see how much water you need, which isn't much- from what I'm told- until you get the right consistency. I've heard its good with just a drop? think that's right. if not then try more.

I hope this helps!
biggrin.gif

( I just realized that I'm replying to a post from almost 4 years ago :/ maybe it can still help someone though?)

Back