Embarrassing Moments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We all have them. Please, feel free to share yours so I can possibly feel better about mine.

I'll start with this one which happened on my first visit to my current gynecologist.

While feeling up my breast (examining, whatever) she goes, "Ohh, so you're one of those naughty girls?" My face went...
icon_eek.gif
...and then turned to...
icon_biggrin.gif
...at which point I said in a sexy voice, "Yeah, how'd you know?" She stopped smiling and her face turned blank. It was at that moment that I realized that she meant "knotty" because I have fibrocystic breasts, not "naughty"!
icon_redface.gif

Okay, over to you! Let's hear your stories.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa We all have them. Please, feel free to share yours so I can possibly feel better about mine.
I'll start with this one which happened on my first visit to my current gynecologist.

While feeling up my breast (examining, whatever) she goes, "Ohh, so you're one of those naughty girls?" My face went...
icon_eek.gif
...and then turned to...
icon_biggrin.gif
...at which point I said in a sexy voice, "Yeah, how'd you know?" She stopped smiling and her face turned blank. It was at that moment that I realized that she meant "knotty" because I have fibrocystic breasts, not "naughty"!
icon_redface.gif

Okay, over to you! Let's hear your stories.

OMG, that reminds me of a mortifying moment. I actually had a female gynecologist tell me "You have such great breasts. They are very smooth. Yea, they're great." This was during the breat exam. YIKES! Never went back to her, let me tell you that!

My most embarrassing moment was when I'm sixteen years old. It was on a dance contest.

I ripped my pants dance costumes accidentally when I'm doing the split part.

I was soo embarrassed because I could hear the "crack!" sound when it happened lol.

But, it was worth it, I won the contest hahah.

I can't think of any embrassing moments now. But wat u guys have posted seem to be pretty embrassesing
icon_eek.gif
Its good that its all over now though
icon_cheesygrin.gif

One Time It Was Raining Here In Ny, And I Just Finish Going Shopping In The City, So It Started To Rain Really Hard And I Was With My Sister, So I Was Walking( Not Running) Down The Stairs And Boom! I Fell Down The Stairs And Hit A Gate.all I Heard Was A Guy Say Damn! You Fell Hard, So I Look Up And Everybody Is Pointing At Me, Nobody Even Helped Me And I Looked For My "sister" And She Was With The Crowd Pointing At Me( Good Sister Huh)my Pants Were All Wet, My Back Hurt For Weeks, I Was A Mess Lol

Couple of minor ones....give me time to think of really bad ones.

I was typing a letter and in the letter was the word "public" - I typed "pubic" instead and my boss just circled the typo and handed it back to me. I didn't say a word - just grabbed the draft and corrected it pronto!
icon_redface.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Went to a video/music store to buy a CD or DVD (I forget) and asked the salesperson for this title and they didn't have it - so I asked for a different one "if the had it on dick also" (meant to say "disc") - My husband looked at me and cracked up. I turned purple and walked away.
icon_redface.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux OMG, that reminds me of a mortifying moment. I actually had a female gynecologist tell me "You have such great breasts. They are very smooth. Yea, they're great." This was during the breat exam. YIKES! Never went back to her, let me tell you that! Hehehehe! That reminds me of my second visit with the aforementioned gynecologist. While she had one hand inside me and the other pushing against my ovaries, she goes, "You are so tiny and it's so easy to feel your ovaries. You would make a good candidate for _______. I don't remember what she called it but basically it's a model for gynecologists in training. I guess you lay on a table in a classroom and get examined by numerous men and women.
eek.gif
I'm not really sure that's how it works. That was just the mental image I had in my head while she was telling me this. She said they pay really well. At the time I was so weirded out that I blew it off but I could use some extra cash right now. Hahaahaha! Anyone know what that's called, done it, or know anyone who has?

OMG Lisa I have no idea what that would be called but OMG
icon_eek.gif
lol I think I would have died!!!

OK...few weeks ago I was home alone and you can see my bathroom from the kitchen door to my house. (guess where this is going) So I took a shower and nobody was home so I didnt close the bathroom door. I had just got out of the shower and was about to wrap the towel around me and looked up to see my 8 yr old nephew peering through my kitchen door curtains!!!!
eek.gif
I jumped back behind the door and stood there for a minute, Put my robe on and went to the door. He was still standing there! I asked him what he was doing and he said he was trying to seek up on my son and surprise him. Guess the surprise was on the both of us instead!!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Hehehehe! That reminds me of my second visit with the aforementioned gynecologist. While she had one hand inside me and the other pushing against my ovaries, she goes, "You are so tiny and it's so easy to feel your ovaries. You would make a good candidate for _______. I don't remember what she called it but basically it's a model for gynecologists in training. I guess you lay on a table in a classroom and get examined by numerous men and women.
eek.gif
I'm not really sure that's how it works. That was just the mental image I had in my head while she was telling me this. She said they pay really well. At the time I was so weirded out that I blew it off but I could use some extra cash right now. Hahaahaha! Anyone know what that's called, done it, or know anyone who has? Wow, I didn't even know this existed. But I guess they will have to pay really well for people to want to lay down on tables to be examined. I just hope the model does not run into any perverts! Perverts will no doubt take advantage of the situation
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Leony My most embarrassing moment was when I'm sixteen years old. It was on a dance contest.I ripped my pants dance costumes accidentally when I'm doing the split part.

I was soo embarrassed because I could hear the "crack!" sound when it happened lol.

But, it was worth it, I won the contest hahah.

LOL Atleast you won! Do you still dance?

Originally Posted by jennycateyez One Time It Was Raining Here In Ny, And I Just Finish Going Shopping In The City, So It Started To Rain Really Hard And I Was With My Sister, So I Was Walking( Not Running) Down The Stairs And Boom! I Fell Down The Stairs And Hit A Gate.all I Heard Was A Guy Say Damn! You Fell Hard, So I Look Up And Everybody Is Pointing At Me, Nobody Even Helped Me And I Looked For My "sister" And She Was With The Crowd Pointing At Me( Good Sister Huh)my Pants Were All Wet, My Back Hurt For Weeks, I Was A Mess Lol Aww, that's terrible. I would have helped ya up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst Couple of minor ones....give me time to think of really bad ones.
I was typing a letter and in the letter was the word "public" - I typed "pubic" instead and my boss just circled the typo and handed it back to me. I didn't say a word - just grabbed the draft and corrected it pronto!
icon_redface.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Went to a video/music store to buy a CD or DVD (I forget) and asked the salesperson for this title and they didn't have it - so I asked for a different one "if the had it on dick also" (meant to say "disc") - My husband looked at me and cracked up. I turned purple and walked away.
icon_redface.gif
eek.gif

LMAO!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by XxCalixX OK...few weeks ago I was home alone and you can see my bathroom from the kitchen door to my house. (guess where this is going) So I took a shower and nobody was home so I didnt close the bathroom door. I had just got out of the shower and was about to wrap the towel around me and looked up to see my 8 yr old nephew peering through my kitchen door curtains!!!!
eek.gif
I jumped back behind the door and stood there for a minute, Put my robe on and went to the door. He was still standing there! I asked him what he was doing and he said he was trying to seek up on my son and surprise him. Guess the surprise was on the both of us instead!!
icon_redface.gif
Hehehehe! Oops!

Nicole, will you retell your dirty birdy story in here, please? It was hilarious and alot of people might not have caught it over in the games forum.

Originally Posted by Liz should this be moved to the sex forum??? lol we could just make a "embarrassing sex moments" thread in the sex forum. that would be too funny!!!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Nicole, will you retell your dirty birdy story in here, please? It was hilarious and alot of people might not have caught it over in the games forum. Lisa, you are so funny! Ok, I just cut and paste it. Here goes...
When I worked in downtown San Francisco, I had my hair up in a huge bun, dressed in a business suit, waiting nicely for my sandwich at the pickup window outside a deli when WHAM something slammed the back of my head. Damn pigeon crapped right in my bun!! It was like a fried egg baking in the sun! I ran into the nearest Beauty Supply store (of course), and the sweet gay guy who worked there helped me blot my head with paper towels, and he said, "Honey, this is karma. You must've hurt a lot of men in your lifetime!" I called my work, said I was sick and took the next bus home. Shower never felt so good.

Unfortunately, I have had a lot of embarrassing moments in my life. Of course, I can laugh at them now! Here's another I can remember....

I was 15 years old (this is way back, and I'm still traumatized), working at a Record Store (remember those). My friend and I were working the cash registers alongside one another, when all of a sudden all the guys in her line moved over to my line. My line was out the door! She was like "What's going on?" Then she looked over at me, her eyes bugged and she screamed,"Your boobs hanging out!" I was wearing a tank, like a wife beater, with a blazer over it (very 80's) and no bra! My tank had slid over and my breast was staring at everyone! Apparently, I had been exposed for quite some time (ok, that was my Tara Reid moment). My friend shrieked, peed in her pants (that's her embarrassing moment) and dove into the employee bathroom behind us. I quickly followed her and locked the door. We refused to come out until everyone left. Our bosses, one had a mohawk and the other was a large black man with gold teeth, were hysterical and allowed us to stay in there til closing.

icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine That's a great idea, Andrea, why don't you go and start that thread and post your own?
icon_twisted.gif
^
I knew someone was gonna suggest that *lol* yeah I´ll do that and try to think of something embarrassing that happened to me

Originally Posted by Liz should this be moved to the sex forum??? lol Why? Am I being too graphic with my gynecologist stories?
Andrea, I can probably contribute a few stories for it myself.
wink.gif

Nicole, LMAO @ you and your stories!! Please, keep 'em coming!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle we could just make a "embarrassing sex moments" thread in the sex forum. that would be too funny!!! lol. i'm gonna move mine over there. for some reason i saw lil lisa start the post and saw embarassing moments and thought it was in the sex fourm, so i posted mine. hahahaha

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i'm gonna move mine over there. for some reason i saw lil lisa start the post and saw embarassing moments and thought it was in the sex fourm, so i posted mine. hahahaha LMAO! Am I that bad!?
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif

Hmm, I don't have any stories that are quite as good as those already posted ... probably just the time when I was at Taco Bell in high school and left my retainer on my tray and accidently threw it away -- I had to pull the big trash can out of the cabinet and dig through it to find my retainer in front of everyone!

Latest posts

Back