Are you loyal to one brand????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some girls use one brand for everything..........me? I have em all. Urban Decay for the shadow, Benefit for the foundation and blush, Laura Geller for my eyeliner, Smashbox for my lips, etc..... How about you? And while we're at it, Ulta or Sephora? I'm totally addicted to Ulta.

I like Ulta because it has drugstore and high end brands but I'm a Sephora girl all day. Of course I'm not loyal to just one brand of makeup, there are so MANY different brands out there to try and explore! When I first got into makeup it seemed like MAC was it. That was the only brand anybody ever talked about. But lucky me, I found Youtubers who used other brands.

For me being loyal to one brand would take the fun out of makeup. I haven't found any brand that I like everything in.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ulta is my second home!! This. Some of the girls even call me if it's been a while since they've seen me lol. Welp, they won't see me for another 37 days.

Anyway, no I'm not loyal to a specific brand, but I do have phases where all I buy is stuff from one or two brands only.

Originally Posted by Jazzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif For me being loyal to one brand would take the fun out of makeup. I haven't found any brand that I like everything in. Yep

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ulta is my second home!! Agreed!!!!!!! I say its my mothership calling me home
laughing.gif
I actually work next door to Headquarters/Distribution Center, so sometime I'm tortured seeing all the people leave knowing that they got to touch and play with all the products (and get paid to boot!)

Originally Posted by Jazzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif For me being loyal to one brand would take the fun out of makeup. I haven't found any brand that I like everything in. I guess that's why I'm baffled with people on my Facebook who swear by one brand and one brand only. I want to try everything out there and mix it up a little.

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif This. Some of the girls even call me if it's been a while since they've seen me lol. Welp, they won't see me for another 37 days.

Anyway, no I'm not loyal to a specific brand, but I do have phases where all I buy is stuff from one or two brands only.

Mine know me by name
whistling.gif

Originally Posted by Jazzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif For me being loyal to one brand would take the fun out of makeup. I haven't found any brand that I like everything in. Agreed!

I would say yes, partially.I've recently realised that when i'm on the market for a specific product, a certain type of product, i will focus my attention on a small number of brands. For example, I trust certain brands for eyeshadows, but i wouldn't consider others unless i'm attracted by a product or the makeupartist makes me try it.

Sephora is very familiar, just because it's the place where i have access to a lot of brands, compared to other places with less brands and also less products of those brands. I also like to go back there because i have the beauty card and i do love my discounts
biggrin.gif

I'm not loyal to any brand. I'm all over the place, from high end to drugstore. As for the Ulta v. Sephora question, I highly prefer Ulta because they have everything. However, I'm in nyc and there is no Ulta here. So for now when I want to test products in person I have to go to Sephora. But about twice a year I go see my family in the midwest and I always make the time to go to my beloved Ulta.

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif not at all!! i love different brands for different things
smile.gif
I do as well!!! I just can't understand why someone would only buy say Benefit for ALL their beauty needs. Sure, they have some great stuff, but would I want to limit myself to only one brand??? Nope!

Originally Posted by rose white /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm not loyal to any brand. I'm all over the place, from high end to drugstore. As for the Ulta v. Sephora question, I highly prefer Ulta because they have everything. However, I'm in nyc and there is no Ulta here. So for now when I want to test products in person I have to go to Sephora. But about twice a year I go see my family in the midwest and I always make the time to go to my beloved Ulta. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ulta too! The Sephora's here in the Midwest are only in the JCPenney stores and they are limited. Plus, the women breathe down your neck. At Ulta, it's HUGE! And they have everything there that a girl could need to look and smell her best!

Nope, not loyal to one particular brand. I'm learning that each brand has a signature product that they're really good at. (MAC pigments, MUFE e/s, NARS blushes... etc.)

I also love Ulta. I really like their brand of shadows. I have 30 of them.

Not at all, but I do have some favorites! I would say at least 50% of my collection is MAC. My other favorites include, MUFE, Lorac, NARS, and Dior.

I'm pretty much loyal to Almay, I love the foundation, concealer, powder, and eyeliner. I've been loyal to these products for about 2 years know.

Well for me partially because i am in LOVE with benefit and wet 'n' wild but also as Jazzi said it would take the fun out of makeup to just buy one brand and nothing else so i'm kind of in the middle i mean i own many different brands and i love all of them so i probably had to chose i would say i'm not loyal to any brands...i mean i really like those 2 brands but it doesnt take up a big part of all my makeup...so yeah....

I definitely have faves, but I mix it up. I don't see anything wrong with sticking with one brand though.

I don't think I'll ever loyal to 1 brand for anything. Sticking to 1 brand it too limiting, for me anyway.

I also use low and high end items.

I'll admit I'm more loyal to certain brands than others, but I definitely like to experiment with variety. MAC and Lise Watier however, are the two brands I absolutely swear by.

Latest posts

Back