Dare To Be......A Halloween Hottie (October 17th - 31st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
will add some pics in a mo, but you can go totally crazy with this one!!!!!!!

I look forward to see the participants!
biggrin.gif

Question say Its not exactly Halloween Hottie.. Say I'm going as an Elderly lady.. Can I do that? lol if not I will of course do something else jw. And also are we going for scary hottie or what.. yeah.. I'm confusted (thats a mary amber word but i'm sure you get the general meaning)

Thanks Loves

Mary Amber

Originally Posted by Mambz098 Okay well i'm doing an evil elderly lady... I can't wait to see it!

I´m looking farward to see you as an evil old woman, Mary Amber...can´t imagine how that´d look like.

I gotta pass up on this one...and leave the field to all you creative ladies
biggrin.gif

Hey guys heres my look! I decided to do a Harlequin face. I used to collecte them when I was little. The first pic was my "inspiration pic" and i didnt like the colors so i changed them. I hope you guys like them!!
wink.gif

Great Job! I love the colors you choose. Reminds me of Mardi Gras time when people dress up... Very creative!!!!

That looks awesome!!! I love the bronzy outline you did around all the shapes... so pretty !!! You look just like the doll!
claps.gif

Wow that must have taken a long time to do-- it looks amazing. I don't think I could ever do that all by myself :/ Did ya have any help?

Yeah it did take FOREVER! but no I did it by myself, it took a long time though. Thanks for the compliments guys!

How strict is the deadline?? I'm doing body paint this year and I'll probably be out late. Can I still post on Nov 1?

Latest posts

Back