What kind of phone do you have, and how much do you like it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yuppp title says all.

i have an AT&T pantech impact. I got it today infact! i rate it 9/10

hard to text with cuz the keys are a bit bigger.

:)

sooo yaa rate and say ur foneee

srry if theres a thread like this

HTC Touch Pro 2. I like it. It does everything I need plus a million other things. 9/10

I also have a Samsung Moment. It's shinier and more...iPhone-ish. I can do more with my HTC though. 7/10

I have a sony ericsson W595.. Really like it.. it has everything I need.

I'll rate it 9/10
biggrin.gif

Blackberry Curve.. And though I used to love my old thumbwheels. The track ball is very nice.. I do most of my online surfing on it and watch youtube videos. AT&T web and data service is really good.. Also get my email and calanders which sync with Outlook on my PC...

I'm going to get a Motorola Droid today....I sure hope I LOVE it--never spent 300 bucks on a damn cell phone before!

I have an Sony Ericsson T280i. It's not fancy but I am not a mobile fanatic. I could happily live without it but other people don't like the idea of not being able to get in touch 24/7 so I do use it. When I remember. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just have an Envy 2. I am so outdated :)

It's alright. I don't have internet access on it or anything either. Oh well.

I'm currently using the HTC Dream aka G1 with the Android operating system. It's slower than my blackberry but I like its versatility. A 9 of 10 I'll rate it.

Ok so I went to the store today and was looking at the Droid...then saw a phone next to it that looked similar. Turns out it is the BRAND new Motorola Devour (dumb ass name)--the guy said it was brand spanking new and they hadn't even sold one yet. Basically a very slightly simpler version of the Droid. He had me at 'we haven't sold one yet', so I got that. Talked to a guy I work with who knows me and he said I'd probably like this one better than the Droid, so I got it. Right now I"m frustrated as hell because it's a bit more complicated than my EnV2. But I guess once I finally figure out how to use it, I'll love it!

I have a LG 160. It's a basic phone. I hardly text with it and use it more for quick calls. I'm happy with it.

sony ericcson w200, hate it. I've had it for 3 years, waiting for an upgrade to a blackberry preferably. So I can look cool.

An old Sagem. It beats more modern phones for solidity (tested !
laughing.gif
), but apart from calling and texting, it's no good. I was ready to change for an LG, but i've had the occasion to try my mother's and the battery sucks big time.

my phone's pretty old now almost 2 years, but that means i get to renew my contract soon aka new phone!!

currently I'm using Samsung Flipshot

looked really cool when I first got it now I hate it so much haha, plus the camera broke
frown.gif

Driod.....it's alright. I probably like it in every way except as a phone XD

Back