February check in

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
February went better than January, I can certainly say that! I stuck mostly to my no-buy EXECPT--- I went to some yard sales and bought some books! 25 cents per book and I spent $5.50. So I broke my no-buy rules but not too badly. Here's hoping March will show a strengthened resolve.

One thing though: I have reached the point where I'm happy not to spend. I wanted to break my spending habit because it was taking over my life and I always felt bad and out of control. I've tentatively reached that point so I'm feeling better about myself. I tell you, no matter how old I get I sometimes think I'll never grow up!

That's not a bad break at all! Good deal on those books.

I have stuck to mine, but mine is only ban on drugstore items.

That was a very good deal on the books. So far we haven't spent more than 900.00 this year but closing in fast.
smile.gif

I havent bought anything in 3 weeks. Ive hit major pan on 2 of my everyday blushes. Very happy!

I love yard sales for books! Great prices always. I am going to replace my liquid foundation, it's running out soon, but I'd love to hit pan on a few things! It's a very bad time for She Face to be having such a great sale !!

Back