• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Help with Customs Form

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there everybody, as you can probably tell I'm new here - hi!
smile.gif

OK, I'm doing a swap (CP) with a girl from U.S., this swap is UK to U.S.

She has requested me to haul some LUSH products, two bags from River Island, and two cosmetics.

I'm OK with hauling them, my only problem is that I'm paranoid with the customs forms - other than writing 'used cosmetics' and value of under £20, I'm not sure if I should write anything else in it. I'm worried because of the LUSH products it might rattle a lot.

Is there anything else I could add to the customs form? Sorry, as you can tell I don't have very much experience. I just really don't want her to recieve a custom fee!

Thank you very much.

I would write just cosmetics and say it was a gift.... That way you don't get into any business related duties or taxes.... That's what I did when I sold off my old car in parts and shipped them all over the world.. No one ever questioned it...

i would just put cosmetics, any time i have EVER ordered stuff that is makeup from somewhere in the UK it just says Cosmetics and under 20 (since it always has been under 20)

I just write cosmetics, the value, and i cross the "gift" little thingie under. Honestly, the customs aren't paranoid, they won't cause you any problem for some cosmetics.

Latest posts

Back