Wal-mart new line of brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried their new line of brushes? I'm very surprised by the quality of them and they're very cheap too! Very soft surprisingly for the price and better than target's cheap branded brushes (besides kashuk line). Their brushes before were really cheap and crappy so I never bought them but recently a whole new section with just new brushes went up so I did some looking. I did some digging because there was a website on the back of their "branded" brushes and its a company who also runs ecotools and a bunch of other brands. On their site it also says ecotools will come to wal-mart in spring 10'! Can't wait
smile.gif

The best makeup brushes I've ever discovered at Wal-Mart are Eco Tools. They are very affordable but also really good quality. They're made from some of the softest bristles I've ever felt and I've never once had any problems with them falling out. The only downside is that they have bamboo handles so I have to wash them a certain way to ensure that water doesn't seep into the handle and cause the bamboo to rot.

The new line of brushes at Walmart are pretty good. I purchased two of them and they are both really nice.

I have top stop Walmart to pickup a few thing so I'm going to check them out!

Yup, I have a couple of them and I love them!!! I just read on the site that they make Eco Tools, too.

One of the brushes I had bought was an eyeshadow brush for MMU (they have brushes for MMU and regular makeup-bristles look different) and it is soft and dense enough and applies eyeshadow nicely and it was only like 2 bucks! Definitely the same if not better than some of my more expensive brushes. I noticed they had new Revlon brushes there too, but don't know how they are although they do look good and aren't too horribly expensive although pricier. I was surprised they made a section of just brushes. I'm probably going to pick up a couple more brushes to test them out although I prob have enough lol

^ I have enough dual fiber brushes so I didn't get it. I did feel it though and it felt like it'd be good to apply my colorstay foundation. Soft but not floppy and it was dense enough.

I haven't been to Walmart in a while, always crowded like that's the only store to go to. Might check these out, might not. My mind is still on some other brushes. Thanks for the info though. The brushes on the site look good, which brand is sold at Walmart?

Back