There are a lot of good reasons women stay single

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is not uncommon to look around and find female friends who have chosen to stay single. Initially, you might think that these women are not single by choice. However, there are many reasons why women stay single, including a decrease in heart disease risks, not having to deal with cheating men, and expanded career options. One of the reasons women may want to consider staying single is…

ugly-men-1.jpg

ugly-men-3.jpg

ugly-men-5.jpg

ugly-men-6.jpg

ugly-men-7.jpg

ugly-men-8.jpg

ugly-men-9.jpg

ugly-men-10.jpg

ugly-men-11.jpg

ugly-men-12.jpg

ugly-men-14.jpg

ugly-men-15.jpg

ugly-men-18.jpg

ugly-men-19.jpg

ugly-men-20.jpg

ugly-men-22.jpg

ugly-men-26.jpg

ugly-men-27.jpg

ugly-men-25.jpg

ugly-men-24.jpg

ugly-men-23.jpg

ugly-men-17.jpg

ugly-men-16.jpg

if there are no pictures check it out here

Some of those were really rather disturbing....

Thank the Lord that I dont attract creatures like those above...I'm currently happily single.

I bet those are pee bottle in the 5th picture - too lazy to use the bathroom...

And someone is out there looking at them and saying, "Oh Baby!!!". Brrr...

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif And someone is out there looking at them and saying, "Oh Baby!!!". Brrr... A lid for every pot is that what you are saying? I suppose....

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif A lid for every pot is that what you are saying? I suppose.... Meh, I suppose those highly attractive and desierable men gotta float someones boat? It just aint mine
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif A lid for every pot is that what you are saying? I suppose.... Uh huh. Yup. Which is a good thing. Everyone needs someone.
smile.gif

These were all at a dating site I used to visit. :] and why I don't go there any more. I am getting the shivers thinking about the horrible proposition of going out and getting very drunk and waking up next to... No no I could never get that drunk. Not even with that date rape drug, no no.

Yeah, there were definitely some disturbing ones in there. The Barbie one and the guy on the bench with a pink bag...I don't know. More creepy and not right is how I took those. I kind of feel bad for some of them too.

Originally Posted by Scarlette /img/forum/go_quote.gif There are some men on this list that probably don't like women to begin with! I second that, hahahhaha. Wowzers.
The 5th picture HAS to be quite funny, for a computer nerd like me who is dating a computer nerd, as well. Lmao.

Lmao thanks for sharing......I think. Thank the dear lord god My hubby is hott! The day he looks like any of those photos I think my love might get lost and divorce court will look appealing!

Latest posts

Back