Open Letters To Various People

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there someone you would like to thank for something or just give a shout out to? Write them a brief open letter here.

Dear Naturally,

Thank you for the farting straw trick! I'm having a blast with it here by myself. My dog is staring at me like i'm crazy but I get that look alot so i'm used to it. I'm glad you made it back safe and sound from your road trip.

Fartily yours,

Little_Lisa

Stop already! LMAO - I'm going to be taken out of this office in a straight jacket!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Is there someone you would like to thank for something or just give a shout out to? Write them a brief open letter here.
Dear Naturally,

Thank you for the farting straw trick! I'm having a blast with it here by myself. My dog is staring at me like i'm crazy but I get that look alot so i'm used to it. I'm glad you made it back safe and sound from your road trip.

Fartily yours,

Little_Lisa

Dearest Rosie,

You forgot to put your reply in letter form. Don't let it happen again. I'm kidding.

P.S. Can gay people wear "straight jackets"?

Lots of love,

Lisa

Hahah this is fun.

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for making me smile and laugh like a "sick girl" everyday in front of my computer.

My dogs probably think I'm crazy now.

Tons of love,

Leonyxxx

Dear Charmaine,

Thank you for being such a sweetie on the forum!! You are the cutest ever!!

Dear Lisa,

You are a TRIP!! Definitely one of the funniest chicks on here! Keep it up you horny giggler!!

Dear Rosie,

You are truly an inspiration to me and the sweetest lady I have ever met!! You always think of others and love life to a staggering degree! I am truly blessed to have met you, and am very glad you joined the forum!!

Big squishy love,

Leila

My dear Leila,

I am the one who is blessed by coming across you ladies and the lucky turtles and all the other pets as well.

Gotta love life baby! Because if I am reincarnated I am coming back as a lazy Princess! LOL

PMing u btw!

Dear Lisa,

U r a dear and lovable nut! Funny as ever!

Can gays wear straight jackets? U bet the can (I won't tell u what I am thinking now)!

Love u all :icon_love

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Dear Charmaine,
Thank you for being such a sweetie on the forum!! You are the cutest ever!!

Dear Lisa,

You are a TRIP!! Definitely one of the funniest chicks on here! Keep it up you horny giggler!!

Dear Rosie,

You are truly an inspiration to me and the sweetest lady I have ever met!! You always think of others and love life to a staggering degree! I am truly blessed to have met you, and am very glad you joined the forum!!

Big squishy love,

Leila

Dear Leony,

I LOVE your new avie! You are so precious!

Sincerely,

Lisa

Dear Leila,

You make me laugh.
icon_lol.gif
What exactly is a "horny giggler"? I've never heard of that but I like it.

Your horny giggler,

Lisa

Dear Rosie,

I went back and read my letter to you. I apologize for I did not mean to imply that you were gay. Not that anything's wrong with that but ya know. You said, "I won't tell you what i'm thinking now." How about right now? Will you tell me what you were thinking then now?

Curiously yours,

Lisa

Dear Jenny From The Block aka *Jen*,

Stop working so hard and start MUTing more. I miss you!

Warm fuzzies,

"LL"

Dear Gail,

Thank you for all the fantastic recipes you've given me! They are all delish!

Graciously yours,

Lisa

Dear Tony,

Thank you for everything you do around here! You are da man!

Lots of love,

Lisa

Leony, I agree w/Lisa that u r indeed precious and beautiful! Yes, we luv ur avie.

Cheers,

Rosie

Leila, ur description of Lisa as a "horny giggler" is cute.

Much luv - Rosie

My dearest Lisa,

Even if I were gay, I would not have been offended
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. No, nothing wrong with being gay. I just happen to love the male species of our kind.

Gay in straight jacket ... hmm - I can't remember a minute ago - u want me to remember yesterday too?
icon_eek.gif

Cheers - Rosie

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Dear Leony,
I LOVE your new avie! You are so precious!

Sincerely,

Lisa

Dear Leila,

You make me laugh.
icon_lol.gif
What exactly is a "horny giggler"? I've never heard of that but I like it.

Your horny giggler,

Lisa

Dear Rosie,

I went back and read my letter to you. I apologize for I did not mean to imply that you were gay. Not that anything's wrong with that but ya know. You said, "I won't tell you what i'm thinking now." How about right now? Will you tell me what you were thinking then now?

Curiously yours,

Lisa

Dear Jenny From The Block aka *Jen*,

Stop working so hard and start MUTing more. I miss you!

Warm fuzzies,

"LL"

Dear Gail,

Thank you for all the fantastic recipes you've given me! They are all delish!

Graciously yours,

Lisa

Dear Tony,

Thank you for everything you do around here! You are da man!

Lots of love,

Lisa

Dear everyone commenting on the "horny giggler,"

I KNOW you know what I mean, do you know what I mean? So you can't pretend that you don't know what I know you know, and now you know I know you know!

So there!!

Leila

p.s. I only got 3.5 hrs of sleep last night, can you tell...

Dear Mutters,

Thank you for the previous sweet letters from Lisa and Rosie.

It's 3.50 AM in the morning of Japan time, and I need to sleep but my husband is snoring so badly.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find my ear plugs, but thank God I have the spare new one.

So, good night MUT and everyone in the other side of the globe. (giggles)

Leonyxxx

Dear Sophia,

You r the Greek Goddess on here my luv! Now we have to find that Adonis and his brother. LOL

Rosie

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Dear everyone commenting on the "horny giggler,"
I KNOW you know what I mean, do you know what I mean? So you can't pretend that you don't know what I know you know, and now you know I know you know!

So there!!

Leila

p.s. I only got 3.5 hrs of sleep last night, can you tell...

Dear Leila,
Thank you for your reply. It all makes perfect sense to me now! *sarcasm*
rolleyes.gif
Get some sleep 'cause you aint making any sense but you are cracking me up!
icon_lol.gif

Hornily and giggly yours,

Lisa

Dear Kim,

LMAO @ you and your kids! I agree with ya, we should have a convention of MUTTERS. You can bring the straws and i'll bring...the beans.

Melodiously yours,

Thunder Cheeks

Dear Lovesboxers,

Thanx for playing my silly, little games with me! You are a blast! You come up with some great twisted movie titles.

Twistedly yours,

Lisa

Dear MUT,

Let's write some letters to each other 'cause it's fun. Mmkay.

One taco short of a combination plate,

Little Lisa

Dear Melissa (eightthirty),

I have been enjoying all your wonderful contributions in the jokes forum. Keep 'em coming! I love your new sig, btw. Great idea to create support for the Fitness Challenge.
icon_biggrin.gif
claps.gif

P.S. What's the significance of your SN and is it A.M. or P.M.?

Holla back,

Little Lisa

Dear Lisa,

I was so shocked to see a "letter" from you!! I'm jumping up and down for joy and rotflmao at the same time.
icon_lol.gif
I can't believe I missed this thread. Where was I in October? You're a natural comedian, so I'm glad you love my joke contributions.

My sn is my birthday! August 30th! I'm a VIRGO!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ciao,

Mel

P.S. I had a Bavarian Cream doughnut for lunch.
icon_redface.gif

Dear Little Lisa,

Thank you for writing a letter to Naturally about her farting straw trick.

I just did a search for it and found out how to do it. Now I can entertain my husband tonight when I see him later.

Love,

Summer

Dear Everyone:

Will someone please send me the instructions for the straw farting trick?

I could use some hot ideas for V-day and I think my husband will love this one.

With appreciation and adoration,

Love,

Amethyst

(the *gem*)
tongue.gif
hahaha.gif

Dear Kim,

Aren't you the popular one with the farting straw trick? I wasn't sure about it, until I saw that everyone else is doing it, so why shouldn't I. I've cancelled all plans for Friday night and I'm going to sit at home and practice it all my lonesome. Due to the popularity I might just start sending some straws for RAOK's seriously, accompanied by instructions. My son will be proud of me, too!

Trying to be funny and serious at the same time,

Melissa

P.S. I really think your farting straw trick is cute.

I seen this on another forum, and it was fun, so I decided to try it here.

All you have to do is post a letter. Length doesn't matter. It can be funny, serious, sad, happy, just anything. You can write to a specific person if you want, or whatever. Just don't use any identifying things in your letter.

I'll go first.

Dear Aunt Flo,

Why do you come at the most inappropriate times? You came on Valentine's Day, my birthday, my fiancee's birthday, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. Please stop.

I can't stand you,

Anna Belle

Now it's your turn...have fun!!

Latest posts

Back