NARS Blush Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took a few pictures of most of my NARS blushes, and I'll add the rest and swatches soon. Post your pics too!

2301ac29.jpg

Albatross, Amour

795ca0a9.jpg

Angelika, Desire

9caec3e5.jpg

Cactus Flower, Crazed

0f807546.jpg

Deep Throat

c478a78c.jpg

Exhibit A

64d82cf9.jpg

Lokoum, Lovejoy

380b445b.jpg

Luster, Mounia

22e43784-1.jpg

09875612.jpg

Montenegro

85c5a60a.jpg

Nico, Oasis

f5989691.jpg

Orgasm, Sin

72f4986c.jpg

Sin

5bb629ec.jpg

Taj Mahal

0399744d.jpg

Taos, Torrid

d258d245.jpg

Sertao, Super Orgasm

These are so pretty. I should break down and buy some.

Since you have these and I've seen you use La Femme, how do they compare?

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif These are so pretty. I should break down and buy some.
Since you have these and I've seen you use La Femme, how do they compare?

The ones I have are just as pigmented and blendable as my NARS blushes. I do notice my La Femme blushes fade a bit more quickly, but it's the difference between 8 (LF) hours of wear and 10+ (NARS). Either way, they're gonna be there a while. You need to get Golden Sunset if you don't have it already. Suuuuuuuch a gorgeous color.

LOL!!! I have Golden Sunset and 2 backups, LOL! I may still get some NARS on my next Sephora trip.

Thanks, Lola
smile.gif

I so desperately want Orgasm (lmao that doesn't sound right), but I'm not sure I have access to NARS products here. I've heard that some Nordstroms carry NARS cosmetics though.

Thanks for sharing!

wow, all those are gorgeous!! i should splurge for one!! man, crazed, orgasm and torrid are freakin awesome! thanks for the pics!!

Lola, deep throat and orgasm look very similar....which has less orange undertones to it?

Added more pictures. I'm waiting to get two blushes back and then I'll start swatching.

Lola, those are gorgeous colours...i need to check them out. We have sephoras here so I can get it there rite??? Taj mahal looks captivating...

thanks for all the swatches.

Latest posts

Back