NARS Eyeshadow Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3cabc63d.jpg

Ashes to Ashes, Cancan, Cyprus

a6484af7.jpg

Ashes to Ashes is not a proper swatch, I started taking it off before I'd taken the picutre

661b6304.jpg

Fez, Galapagos, Grenadines

fce8aa28.jpg

8c5c4cdb.jpg

Lola Lola, Mekong

5562d75f.jpg

6724f331.jpg

Night Breed, Night Clubbing, Night Porter

e3f9243f.jpg

4ad637c4.jpg

Eurydice, Habanera

990ac3a2.jpg

8ef745fc.jpg

Jolie Poupee, Kuala Lumpur

81406286.jpg

fa1e5fd3.jpg

Mediterranee, Rated R

9200797a.jpg

aaf47300.jpg

Sea Sex and Sun

a6a4728f.jpg

c3ceda10.jpg

ad4d786a.jpg

Cream Shadows:

74e16686.jpg

Corfu, Mousson

5b3ce273.jpg

Mykonos, Savage

52ef773b.jpg

Corfu, Mousson, Mykonos, Savage

Oh wow, I really want some of those! I like Ashes to Ashes, Fez, Galapagos, Lola Lola, Mekong, and Kuala Lumpur.

Great picks! Kuala Lumpur looks gorgeous on top of Rubenesque paint pot.

Dammit Lola I LOVE that Sea Sex & Sun but it must have been LE because I don't see it on Sephora's website. I am also loving Ashes to Ashes and Cyprus--do you think they are similar to anything MAC? Or in a class by themselves? This makes me want over half of these!

Sephora doesn't carry the full range. You'll have to get it directly from NARS. I don't know of any MAC shadows that compare. The only thing I own that's remotely close to Cyprus is Dreammaker, but the texture is disgustingly horrible, so I wouldn't recommend it. As for Ashes to Ashes, the popular dupe seems to be Satin Taupe, but I disagree. ST is way warmer and more metallic.

Ive been dying to get the night collection. My birthday is in a few weeks so thats what I have been asking for!
smile.gif

I'm so thankful for seeing these swatches, I've watched so many Youtube videos with swatches on Olive skin and it's hard to know what the color would look like on ebony/brown skin tones.

How much are NARS eye shadows? 

I love MAC but haven't really bothered with NARS before at all, no idea why!

All of those eye shadows look really nice how does the quality compare with MAC eyeshadows?

I don't own any Nars eyeshadows so i can't compare them to Mac but I would love to know how they compare also. 

The color pay off on those eyeshadows are blowing my mind. Especially Jolie Poupee...It's gorgeous! 

Latest posts

Back