FOTD March 19-th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nothing special
smile.gif
flower nicer than me
smile.gif

Face: Clinique Super fit

Diorskin Nude Powder 020

Diorshow Powder Catwalk Pink

MAC Moisturecover

Lips: MAC Politely Pink

Eyes: Dior Charming Fantasy

MAC Sattelite Dream

Lancome Hypnose Drama

Originally Posted by ~Kathrine~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really pretty :) and I think you are nicer than the flower
biggrin.gif
So sweet of You
smile.gif
I haven't seen flowers but roses for a long time.

That's why I LOVE that one.

Adding to it...havent posted in so darn long:

Eyes: Wet n Wild cream liner, MAC naked pigment, MAC gold pigment, Rimmel volume flash mascara

Face: Bobbi Brown extra face oil. Revlon Photoready, Maybelline dream mousse foundation, Revlon blush, MAC belightful powder

Lips: Lancome juicy tubes

100_1209.jpg

100_1209.jpg

lookin' good aprill!! and chez moi you look gorgeous! and of course you're prettier than the flower
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif lookin' good aprill!! and chez moi you look gorgeous! and of course you're prettier than the flower
smile.gif
Thanks Lucy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ~Kathrine~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really pretty :) and I think you are nicer than the flower
biggrin.gif
I think that too
smile.gif
very pretty and nice make up
smile.gif

wow, i am a huge fan of purple! i love it on you! it makes you look so mysterious! great looks ladies, i love getting ideas from everyone!

Originally Posted by shayy /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, i am a huge fan of purple! i love it on you! it makes you look so mysterious! great looks ladies, i love getting ideas from everyone! Thanks Shavy
smile.gif
That's all because of Sattelite Dream (love it)

chez moi: So pretty and fresh!!! Perfect for spring!!!

Love those colors on you.

Originally Posted by Jolanka /img/forum/go_quote.gif chez moi: So pretty and fresh!!! Perfect for spring!!! Love those colors on you.

Thanks Jolanka
smile.gif

Back