Megan Fox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is all these hype about Megan fox these days anyway?

does anyone find her attractive? or is it that 100 ponds of makeup on her face?

Megan Fox has become somewhat of the sex symbol that Jessica Alba was a few years ago. She portrays herself (physically, not according to what she says verbally) and sells herself out as being very sexually open, which will of course, make men like her and because many women want to be close to and understand men more, they agree.

Why? You know how when you hear a song you really dislike over and over, and after awhile of hearing it enough, you no longer think it's so bad... in fact, you end up hearing it so much that eventually LOVE the song? Megan Fox is like that.

She's not Tina Fey, she's not Jessica Burciaga and she's certainly not Drew Barrymore, but like or dislike her she does say some hilarious things, looks at least average, and is an "alright" actress.

I think she's alright, but I won't sit here and sweeten it for you.

It's the Sheep Effect.

Thank you! I think she is insanely overrated and way too fake. Before the surgery, she was just perfect in my opinion. I don't get the hype about her. Anyone could pretty much look like her with the right makeup. The girl has the entire MAC counter on her face lol.

I'm just glad my boyfriend isn't one of those Megan Fox obsessives. My bro doesn't find her very attractive either, so I guess not all men drool over her.

has anyone ever read or heard one of her interviews!? she has no clue what she is talking about half the time. i remember reading an interview in a magazine one time where they constantly had to censor her language and the whole interview being about her trying to cover up things she said about other stars as "jokes". i dont think she can act, she admited that all she had to do in Transformers was run and scream. she is simply eye candy with no brains.

I do like her! Lol. Yeah she can't act... And I've heard heard the stranges tales about her inclucing someone on a transgendered site saying she's a guy! Kind of gives her Transformers movies a new meaning? If that's the case theirs hope for me! Sigh... Ohhh and she did state she like kissing women better than men!!

i tHINK thats the differenc between Most men & women Women tend to care more about Intellect & About what a woman says & men can care less if you speak or not lol

Im kinda with the guys on this one I think Megan Is totally Hott Despite her sometimes rude or dumb responses I'll put an interview of Megan on Mute & watch it lol I love all that "100 Pound" of Makeup Its gorgeous It May Be "Fake" But who isnt fake these days!!!! I think shes gorgeous & would be a Total Liar If I said I didnt wish To have a body That looked like hers!!! She May infact be a beauty with No brains But Man Shes a woman with no brains Making HUge Bank!!!!!

She has nice bone structure in her face...mind you it is accentuated with with 40 lbs of make up, but thats about it.

"these days"??

I haven't seen anything recently about her, not really since her last movie.

In fact, the only thing about her I've seen was a rerun of Two and a Half Men she was on, lol!

I'm glad for that, btw, because I think she's a waste of space for the most part. Like I've said in previous posts about her, her personality shows through and it makes her appear pretty ugly, despite her "pretty face".

Originally Posted by danixcalifornia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone could pretty much look like her with the right makeup. I wish this were true. I think we like to think that it´s just all the great makeup artistry, but most Hollywood actresses are naturally great looking. Obviously not flawless, cause nobody is.
I think she is very pretty, a mix of the classic beauty and something slightly "exotic" (very dark hair, light skin, blue eyes)

She's pretty but I think the girl from Glee (Quinn/Dianna Agron) is absolutely gorgeous and blows Megan Fox away

she wears a lot but she is still pretty

my boy likes her cuz of that scene in transformers

Although i don't care much for her acting, I'm a huge fan of her beauty! I love her jet black hair. She even looks megahot without makeup, which is a true sign of physical beauty.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish this were true. I think we like to think that it´s just all the great makeup artistry, but most Hollywood actresses are naturally great looking. Obviously not flawless, cause nobody is.
I think she is very pretty, a mix of the classic beauty and something slightly "exotic" (very dark hair, light skin, blue eyes)

I agree that a lot are naturally pretty, but I highly doubt Megan Fox is. She wears way too many layers of makeup to ever be able to tell.

I thought she looked better/more fresh before her plastic surgeries

She was and still is gorgeous, with or without makeup! Her acting isn't bad either, I've seen worse.

I think Megan Fox is very pretty. I don't particularly care for the things she says, though...lol.

Originally Posted by esha /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's pretty but I think the girl from Glee (Quinn/Dianna Agron) is absolutely gorgeous and blows Megan Fox away She is so pretty! Every time I see a picture of her, I think "That's just not fair." lol.

Back