Clinique eyeshadows.. yay or nay?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Clinique eyeshadows? What is the pigment like?

I have never tried Clinique products.

A VERY BIG YAY!!!

Clinique shadows are the best, same price as MAC, bigger than a MAC shadow, excellent pigmentation, silky finish the best. Lucky Penny is my go to shade!

Thanks Johnnie for the bump!
smile.gif

Thanks Aprill for the big rave!
smile.gif
I'm tired of MAC, especially the raising of the prices and want to try other brands. I will be heading to Sephora or the Clinique counter soon
smile.gif

I've only ever tried Clinique gwp shadows, but they were really nicely pigmented. Yay for trying new things!

Definitely yay!

I had a sample palette from them that included Lucky Penny, and two other colors. The white shade was ALWAYS my go-to shade. I ended up using them all except one copper colored one that just doesn't work for me.

They're very pigmentted, but I never re-purchased because i'm not a fan of the prices. I can buy a lot of pigmentted eyeshadow in similar colors for cheaper.

Oh man, definitely yay. Their duos are absolutely gorgeous too. If I'm in a rush, I just through one in my makeup bag, and I can still look put together. The pigmentation is nice. I can't compare them to MAC since I *gasp* don't have any.But I love Clinique e/s. I'd swear by them.

Thanks everyone!
smile.gif

Sephora is packed with students since it's spring break here. I think Clinique at the Bay or Sears is having Gwp now so I will check it out.

Does anyone have the Sunburst duo (Color Surge e/s duo)? Is the peach color quite orangey, bronze-peach or?

i have a clinique quad that i LOVE, mine's choco-latte i think. they're really good value for money- £20 for a quad, which works out at £5 an e/s, it's pretty good. they're very good quality and blend really well.

I have a few Clinique cream eyeshadows (the ones in a tube with a wand) and powder ones. I recommend them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif A VERY BIG YAY!!!
Clinique shadows are the best, same price as MAC, bigger than a MAC shadow, excellent pigmentation, silky finish the best. Lucky Penny is my go to shade!

I love this shade too! I only have a small one that came in a christmas pallet last year. I love wearing it over brown bases (like MAC's Constructivist)

Latest posts

Back